transportation from lax to disneyland

adznyfan

Earning My Ears
hi

flying into lax for a weekend at disneyland - what's the best option to get back and forth to lax from disneyland? really didn't want to deal with a car since we're staying at the resort

thanks

cindy

I have used www.supershutle.com multiple times from LAX to Disney with no issue.

One thing to note, which will affect you, no matter if you use a private car service, or a shared ride shuttle is LAX traffic. LAX is U shaped with a one way system. Terminal one is the start of the U and Terminal 6 is at the end of the U. If you fly SouthWest, you will land in Terminal 2 and you will just join the traffic all the way out to Terminal 6.

I usually count the travel time from when Supershuttle exit LAX property and it takes approx an hour, depending on LA traffic.

We were planning on this but realized there isn’t much difference between this and renting a car so we’re renting a car and playing all day before hitting our hotel

We are arriving in a little over a week, we rented a car, just for the day, we want to see things in Hollywood and make a stop at the grocery store for snacks, for one day rental is was less than any shuttle, car service or bus, we a returning the car right next to the hotel and taking the Disney Express Shuttle back to LAX at the end of our trip.

I am flying into LAX and looking to avoid a rental car or shuttle that makes multiple stops. Should I be concerned with limited options as my flight lands around 11:30pm?
I appreciate any advice or tips as this is my first solo trip to DLR. I'm staying at the at a nearby Good Neighbor.

When we went in 2017, we tried both Uber (from LAX to DLH) and Disneyland Express (from DLH to LAX). We were happy with both. Honestly, we might do the same thing again - it was nice to not have something scheduled to worry about upon arrival. Then, the scheduled transportation worked nicely for the trip back to LAX.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter