• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

transportation from lax to hotel

cinderella_bella

Mouseketeer
I am looking for a way to get to the hotel area near disney from LAX. Last time we went to Disneyland a tavel agent book everything for us so I never knew how or which company we were with just that I had these tickets and was told where to wait for the bus. SO this time I booked everything myself and am now in a state of panic on how to get to our hotel? any suggestions??? :sunny:

Tania :woohoo:

We used Super Shuttle and found it seamless.

We booked ahead online and when we arrived at LAX, simply exited the terminal and crossed the taxi drop off road to the traffic island with the shuttle signs and approached a Super Shuttle employee.

The shuttles run regularly, but they do tend to do at least one lap of the airport to try to fill the bus before they leave. They may also go to up to 4 hotels before they reach yours.

But they work well and despite us having to wait about 15 minutes for a shuttle, then do a lap of the airport, then visit three hotels before ours, we still go there within 90 minutes and were pleased with the service.

Book a time for a collection and they will come to your hotel.

How are the security lines at LAX? How far ahead of my flight home should I have them pick me up at the hotel? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter