Transportation from MCO to Port for party of 9

MindydLeon

<font color=red>Lover of all things DISNEY ... esp
There will be a total of 9 of us going on the Western in August ... I was originally planning on getting a limo for us but I'm concerned about LUGGAGE ... I'm sure we would fit in a limo ... but if we have 12-15 suitcases ... I think we may end up with a big problem ... HELP! I'm sure I will get great ideas to solve my problem here!

Thanks!

We're a party of 8, and I rented a mini-van. I figure I can stuff narrow suitcases btwn seats (if there are captain's chairs). We're going down the night b4 & staying at the Radisson, so we'll leave the van w/Avis, and pick another one up at the end of the cruise. I know the limo places have mini-vans as well. One of them (Tiffany or Happy) has a roundtrip rate of $170 for a mini-van (& the Passporter guide has a $15 off coupon). Good luck.

Woobie

We used yourride.net and our driver Mike told us that they have trailers that they can put your luggage in if it wont all fit into the van. It might be worth looking at. When they took me and my family there were 7 of us total (inlaws included) and they picked us up in a big van and he said if the luggage didnt all fit he could get a trailer to put it in but it did.
Just a thought!
Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter