• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation from Pop to ESPN World of Sports

Packclogger

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with my nephew to Disney during Spring Training time and would really like to take him to see a game (he loves baseball). I thought I read online that there is transportation from Pop to the World of Sports every half hour on days where there are events. Can anyone confirm this for me? Many thanks!

Here's the official poop from the ESPN WWOS website:

All guests are responsible for providing their own transportation to and from the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and other event competition venues unless special transportation has been arranged specifically for your event.
Bus transportation to ESPN Wide World of Sports is available from Disney's All-Star Sports Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort on a limited schedule:
Thursday - Monday 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
These buses will also run when events are taking place at the sports complex based on the following schedule:
One (1) hour prior to sports complex opening until 11:00 p.m. or sports complex close,
whichever is later
During the scheduled operating hours, buses from Disney's All-Star Sports Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort to ESPN Wide World of Sports will arrive at the sports complex on the hour and ½ hour.
Due to capacities and schedules, these buses may not be able to accommodate teams and equipment. To ensure your team's on-time arrival for competition at ESPN Wide World of Sports, please use event transportation if it is included with your event, or make arrangements for your own transportation to the sports complex.

If your in a hurry or running late a cab would be approx $10 incl tip

I will be traveling with my nephew to Disney during Spring Training time and would really like to take him to see a game (he loves baseball). I thought I read online that there is transportation from Pop to the World of Sports every half hour on days where there are events. Can anyone confirm this for me? Many thanks!
Yes, that is correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter