Transportation from WDW to Seaworld

On Oct 1st, my family of 5 took a taxi from POR to Sea World for $22 there and $21 return. My family is 2 adults, 13, 8 and 3 year old. I sat in the back with the 3 kids. For the 10 minute drive, we were just fine. Much cheaper than other options and more convenient than Lynx......

Being sort of a local, I think I would opt for the taxi. Riding the bus there probably wouldn't be that bad, but a trek from the street to the gate would be a long walk for kids-definitely would want your own foldable stroller if doing this with kids. At night at park closing that walk will be even longer because everyone will be tired from the heat and all the walking inside the park. From what people say you have to cross 4 lanes of traffic to get to the bus stop. Drivers are not watching for walkers and are changing lanes, cutting other cars off a lot because they get in the wrong lane for the road they want to get on etc. Just seems like it would be a little dangerous. More pedestrians are hit in the Orlando area than in most cities in the US. So if you walk, remember not all drivers are going to see you and respect your rights as a pedestrian, they get really pushy trying to leave sometimes. So be extremely careful if you choose to ride the bus. It is a shame they can't work out a drop off and pick up on property somehow. I bet it would be good for the park and for the employees.

Hi!

Where do you buy the tickets for the LYNX bus? At the TTC? Or - do you buy online before you leave for vacation?

Thank You!
Brenda

You buy "tickets" (or actually pay your fare) for the Lynx bus on the bus. Exact change only.

gw_lit said:
You buy "tickets" (or actually pay your fare) for the Lynx bus on the bus. Exact change only.
can you get from WDW to universal on a bus or?

ruthma said:
can you get from WDW to universal on a bus or?

Not without going back to the main terminal - it would be a long trip. I'd take a taxi. The only other way would be to go to Seaworld or some other place on I-drive (bus #50 from TTC) then take the I-Ride trolley up I-drive. But that doesn't drop you off right at Universal - you'd have a walk for several minutes, and I can't remember which stop you get off at to walk to Universal.

You can catch the 21 from Sandlake Road or Turkey Lake Road which will take you right to the Universal Studios Parking Lot.

From WDW TTC to Universal

50 to Sea World
8 to Sandlake Road
21 to Universal Parking Lot

All for $1.50

Kath2003 said:
You can catch the 21 from Sandlake Road or Turkey Lake Road which will take you right to the Universal Studios Parking Lot.

From WDW TTC to Universal

50 to Sea World
8 to Sandlake Road
21 to Universal Parking Lot

All for $1.50
See Below: just bus 50 and 21

LYNX BUS TRIP PLANNER

ROUTE RESULTS
START TRIP LINK 50 Schedule Route Map
Bus Stop 1400 TICKETING/TRANSPORTATION CENTER LOOP, ORLANDO 32830 Location Map
TRANSFER #1 LINK 21 Schedule Route Map
Bus Stop 455 N GARLAND AVE, ORLANDO 32801 Location Map
DESTINATION
Bus Stop UNIVERSAL BUS LOOP LOOP, ORLANDO 32819 Location Map

Travel Preference: Minimize Transfers
Bus Route Distance: 0.0 miles

Good Afternoon fellow Universal Lovers..I just wanted to stop by and INVITE all of you to Cheer on our Favorite Team competing in the Upcoming WPASADI Tournament!!!! We really Need Cheerleaders and the team is representing the Universal, SeaWorld and Orlando Hotels!! We would really appreciate your support of the team! If you follow the Discussion Forums to the WPASADI Hangout Forums You will find Our Thread. Please Stop by and introduce youself and let's all have some fun!!! Hope to see you all there!!! :cheer2: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter