Transportation: How long from Beach Club to Magic Kingdom?

Disney1992

Mouseketeer
I'm just trying to get a handle on how long its been taking to get to the Magic Kingdom from the Beach Club. We're taking the Keys to the Kingdom tour at 9:30 AM and I want to make sure we allow plenty of time to get there.

Originally posted by Disney1992
I'm just trying to get a handle on how long its been taking to get to the Magic Kingdom from the Beach Club. We're taking the Keys to the Kingdom tour at 9:30 AM and I want to make sure we allow plenty of time to get there.

I would plan on being at the Beach Club bus stop at about 8:45am. Depending when you catch the bus, traffic, and on whether the bus stops at Boardwalk or not, you'll probably be there no later than 9:15. The bus ride itself is less than 15 minutes from the Epcot Resort area.

Thanks Guys. The last time I was in the World we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and I always had to allow for an hour or so between destinations. Not being an early riser, this is great news!

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express
Not to discredit that tool or anything, but I have found that to not be accurate in times, or routes.
Well, then, do you have a better one??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter