Transportation MCO to Royal Pacific

About how much was your taxi from MCO?

Oh boy, that was in 2021 which is a long time ago for my memory. It was the Mears taxi stand, and I want to say it was in the $40-45 range, and almost certainly under $50. I remember thinking that it was more expensive than when I Ubered MCO-Universal in 2019 but less expensive than I'd feared.

Oh boy, that was in 2021 which is a long time ago for my memory. It was the Mears taxi stand, and I want to say it was in the $40-45 range, and almost certainly under $50. I remember thinking that it was more expensive than when I Ubered MCO-Universal in 2019 but less expensive than I'd feared.
Surprised it was that low. I think I paid 40-45 from MCO to Universal about 10 years ago.

Surprised it was that low. I think I paid 40-45 from MCO to Universal about 10 years ago.
maybe the competition is a factor - but I agree I'd expect it to be more

When will we be getting those flying taxis that MCO promised?
Sort of joking, but they are talking about that in the next few years as well as a terminal D.
Still there are no moving walkways in Terminal C...so...

I would look for a car rental nearby and check prices for a one way rental from the airport. This always works out as cheapest or close to it for us and gives us a car for a day to shop for snacks, souvenirs, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter