• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation poly > swan?

Humphrey1227

Mouseketeer
Since we will be moving from the poly to the swan for our vacation wondering if we would be able to get a cab for this move? Do they have taxis available at the disney resort? Or are they just for airport transportation? Thanks, any other helpful ideas encouraged! :)

Hi there,
If you do not see a taxi outside then just have bell services call one for you. It will cost you $13 one way from Poly to the Swan.
OR..
I've always just had Disney move my bags for me between resorts and then we took regular Disney transportation for ourselves (you could monorail to Epcot and boat over to the Swan). But, I'm not sure you can have Disney move your luggage to the Swan since it is not run by Disney. I would call bell services while you are at the Poly and check.
OH...
Don't forget that you are right next to TTC and there are always taxis there. I've seen people take public buses from the airport to TTC (it is a public bus stop) and then get on the bus that goes to their resort, with all their luggage. Sounds funny but it is cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter