Transportation to Airport after cruise

Captainkate

"There's coffee in that nebula"
I was wondering if there was a reasonable shuttle to the airport after the cruise. It would need to supply a booster seat for a a 4 year old. Does anyone have any suggestions.

I was wondering if there was a reasonable shuttle to the airport after the cruise. It would need to supply a booster seat for a a 4 year old. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Assuming you are sailing from Port Canaveral, Disney offers bus transfers for 35$/pp each way. It certainly is the easiest option. They do not offer booster seats but they are not needed on coach busses.

They do have seat belts on the Disney shuttles. My son was able to use it at three and it was not uncomfortable for him and secured him well.

We've used Goportcanaveral.com We've always used their hotel/transport package, but they also offer transport only deals. They also use coach buses, I don't recall seeing any kind of booster seats on them.

Check out Cruise Control Transportation. We plan on using them next month for transportation from port to MCO airport. They also have excellent reviews. Hope this helps.

Cortran’s Shuttle is another company. We booked with them for our Oct cruise, but it’s our first time booking with them. They had good reviews and will provide a booster

I recommend Cortrans. We used them for our April cruise. $20 per person each way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter