Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

Tony won’t retire anytime soon
He is good for more years to come

Tell Tony Mac says hey...
Will do! I think I mentioned long ago that I got his name from your posts. Our first chance to be back in Orlando is in May for a sports competition. If you seen him before that, tell him Michele said hi.

How is Uber/Lyft at MCO? We live in ATL, and over here it is very quick and reliable. Arriving with two kids at 9pm on a Wednesday.

trip not until Nov........but, looking at flights now. if we land after 10PM.......does Tony pick up that late?

Tony won’t retire anytime soon
He is good for more years to come

Tell Tony Mac says hey...

Thank goodness. We have used him since he bought the business from the other driver WAY back when. Would never use anyone else!! Can't wait to see him in a couple weeks on our August trip ...and then again in December on our trip and then again the following March! He is truly a member of the family for us!!

we had Bob for both of our rides to and from RPR. We liked him. He was very knowledgeable about a lot of stuff and told us about some of the things we were driving past.

Any time Tony has not been able to pick us up - the others have always been superb! Very helpful, always.

Hey, all! If my plane is landing at 11:15 at MCO, what's my best way to get to Cabana Bay as a single traveler? Will the shuttles still be running around that time? Is it cheaper to do an Uber/Lyft? Just curious. Any help would be appreciated.

I am always hesitant to use a ride service at that hour - but that is just me. I typically hire to have someone pick me up. My hubby much prefers it too, as he worries. Tony Hinds is mentioned several times on this thread. He is great and reasonable. You can reach him at 4074069093

I am always hesitant to use a ride service at that hour - but that is just me. I typically hire to have someone pick me up. My hubby much prefers it too, as he worries. Tony Hinds is mentioned several times on this thread. He is great and reasonable. You can reach him at 4074069093
Not just you, I'm the same way....just not that comfortable using Uber late night when I do travel by myself. And this time, I'll have my granddaughter.....would feel better using shuttle or Tony. Also, I just like having it all set up before going.

We're a family of 5 with three little ones (4, 2, 6 months at time of trip) and I'm not excited about the idea of bringing 3 car seats or renting a car that would never be driven. Since uber car seat only guarantees 1 car seat (and has questionable amount of driver participation at this point) the only thing I can think of to get us from MCO to our universal hotel is the superstar shuttle. Is there any alternative I'm missing here that would be able to provide 3 car seats or not require any at all? Thanks.

We're a family of 5 with three little ones (4, 2, 6 months at time of trip) and I'm not excited about the idea of bringing 3 car seats or renting a car that would never be driven. Since uber car seat only guarantees 1 car seat (and has questionable amount of driver participation at this point) the only thing I can think of to get us from MCO to our universal hotel is the superstar shuttle. Is there any alternative I'm missing here that would be able to provide 3 car seats or not require any at all? Thanks.

Scroll through this thread for Tony Hinds. I think he can help. He operates a car service in Orlando at a reasonable price. Sorry, I don’t have his contact information at the moment.

Needing 3 car seats would bump you up to a larger vehicle with Tony

Quite likely the same with the other car service companies

Needing 3 car seats would bump you up to a larger vehicle with Tony

Quite likely the same with the other car service companies
Ok, I'll try to find his number and give him a call. Wasn't sure if three car seats was something these private car services even offered. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter