Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

Few years back, Tony had me assigned to Art for my rides
He uses a full size limo

You could fit your friends and peeps you don’t t like in that vehicle and still have room left in it
We had Art for one of our trips last year and we didn't have a limo. I know he said there are multiple cars.

I have plenty of time to figure it out but have been playing with the idea of getting a limo for 8 of us. The kids and grandparents could go together. Seems comparable in price to multiple Ubers.

Has anyone used Orlando Luxury Transportation?
I haven't used Orlando Luxury Transportation, but we were a party of 8 and booked through Tony last trip. It was a big van, so not luxury, but I wanted to address the price. Uber/Lyft CAN be the cheapest option, but if you hit any kind of surge pricing or fly in/out at an odd time, you could end up paying more for Uber/Lyft than for previously booked transportation. Last year, we hit a surge, and ended up spending over $90 one way for a single Uber to UO. Given that we were arriving at midnight and needed to be picked up at 4am for our return flight for this past trip, I figured it made more sense to pay for a sure thing than to chance Uber/Lyft with such a large group.

I emailed Tony via the address in this thread and got confirmation of availability. I was emailed a google form to fill out with flight info. Then I got an invoice via Square. It was super easy to book.
Our flight down was super messed up and I emailed him when we got a new flight number and arrival time. By the time we arrived, we had been traveling for 14 hours and it was after 1am. We were ready to be done but I didn't know where to find him. I had asked in an early email and he never replied. I texted when we were getting our bags- no response. We mistakenly went to ground transportation before realizing I could just call him. He told us to go out by baggage claim. We did that and some shady guy walked up to us mumbling about a taxi. I was really worried it was him. It wasn't. I called again and this time he asked what door we were at and then said to stay there. There was a huge crowd and he called a few minutes later saying he was stuck many doors away but to stay put.
He showed up quickly after and it was smooth sailing. He picked us up himself in a Suburban. The way home was with a different driver in a kind of sad van but no problems.

I have plenty of time to figure it out but have been playing with the idea of getting a limo for 8 of us. The kids and grandparents could go together. Seems comparable in price to multiple Ubers.

Has anyone used Orlando Luxury Transportation?

Quoting my review from last summer. Absolutely loved them. Highly recommend and will use again! Sorry, it's in the next post. I messed it up haha

Just wanted to chime in and say we used Orlando Luxury Transportation for our airport transfers last week. We used a Limo to pick us up as a surprise to our kids. It was expensive at $219 (Not including tip) but we used credit card points to pay for our hotel and tickets, so we splurged here since it was for my son's 13th birthday. Excellent service. Our driver met us at luggage claim with a ipad/tablet with our name on it, and was super professional and friendly. And the car was so cool! It was a Lincoln and very fancy. Definitely exceeded my expectations and my kids thought it was awesome!
For the trip home, we also used them but got a suburban which was still more costly than some options at $91 (not including tip). But again had immaculate service and the car was in perfect condition. Would absolutely recommend them. They kept in constant contact, texting me when the driver was on his way and when he arrived.

We ( just 2 people) arrive at MCO around 230 June 1st. I was wondering how much do you think Tony's or and U er might cost? We are going to surfside in for OI the onto Disney then back to MCO

We (4) arrive May 30 and are using Tony for the second time, going to Portofino. It will be $140 +tip roundtrip. You could always use him to/from the airport and use Uber to get to Disney. Email him for a quote and he usually responds quickly.

We (4) arrive May 30 and are using Tony for the second time, going to Portofino. It will be $140 +tip roundtrip. You could always use him to/from the airport and use Uber to get to Disney. Email him for a quote and he usually responds quickly.

We arrive May 29 and are also using Tony, first time, going to Portofino. He quoted $140 + tip roundtrip.

Wanted to chime in for those considering transportation options to and from the airport. We used Uber for a family of 4. It was $37 to Dockside and $32 back to the airport. My husband is a pro at timing up Ubers, we were on the road less than 5 minutes after we picked up our luggage.

Wanted to chime in for those considering transportation options to and from the airport. We used Uber for a family of 4. It was $37 to Dockside and $32 back to the airport. My husband is a pro at timing up Ubers, we were on the road less than 5 minutes after we picked up our luggage.
How much luggage did you have? That’s always my concern with an Uber - whether we’ll get one that’s too small for our suitcases.

What do you mean by “a pro at timing up Ubers”?
Those seem like low prices, especially for the XL your family would need. I’ve had both good and bad luck with airport rideshare prices.

How much luggage did you have? That’s always my concern with an Uber - whether we’ll get one that’s too small for our suitcases.
We ordered an Uber XL, which was a Honda Odyssey, to take us from the airport to Dockside. We had two 22" suitcases, one 28" suitcase, one 30" suitcase, one under-seat carry-on, and three backpacks (which were held on seats in the car).

On the way back to the airport, my husband took his chances and ordered a "regular" Uber. We were picked up by a Honda Civic and were able to fit everything in the trunk except the backpacks. I would recommend spending the extra money on the Uber XL as we almost weren't able to fit everything in the trunk.

What do you mean by “a pro at timing up Ubers”?
Those seem like low prices, especially for the XL your family would need. I’ve had both good and bad luck with airport rideshare prices.
He knows exactly when to request the driver so we are never waiting. Every Uber we ordered was ready for us the exact minute we were ready to go. When I request Ubers, I always end up having to wait at least 5-10 minutes for a driver to arrive.

Those prices did seem low to me, too. They were very similar to what we paid 6 years ago in Orlando which was surprising to me. With costs going up on everything, I was expecting higher rates.

Hello! I will be flying in in June and going to sapphire falls, just myself and 2 kids (8 & 14) we do not need to make any stops, what would you recommend for a convenient affordable way of getting to and from? Thanks!!!!!
I am using the shuttle service offered by US. only $32 each way for 2 of us.. can't beat that.. we are going in September

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter