Transportaton ? regarding outside attractions

Jinnyboom

Mouseketeer
Hopefully, someone will know the answer:confused:

Is it possible to catch the I-trolley or Lynx from WDW. We will not have a car and would like to enjoy some of the attractions on I-Drive.

A huge thanks for any input!!!!!

Thanks Gail!!!!

Does anyone else have any other information specific to Lynx or the I-trolley??????

:Pinkbounc

The Lynx bus stops at the TTC. I've never taken it anywhere, so I have no idea how long it takes to get anywhere or if you have to transfer to get to the I-drive area. Route 50 stops at the TTC. Not sure if any of the others do. Here's a link to the bus schedules/route maps:

http://www.golynx.com/fares/body_linklist.asp

The Lynx no. 50 stops at the TTC. From there it goes to Sea World, where you transfer to either another Lynx Bus or the I Ride trolley. Not sure of the bus no. could be no. 8 from memory. Any trip on the bus is $1, with I think 10c for a transfer. The journey is not quick but fine if you are not in a hurry. You can ask questions by e-mailing direct to Lynx. They are very helpful.

www.golynx.com

The I ride trolley is 75c a trip, although you can buy passes if youare going to use it a lot.

www.iridetrolley.com

Both the Lynx bus drivers and the Iride drivers are generelly very helpful.

Carol

That's what I was looking for!!!
We wanted to check out a couple of attractions on I Drive and did not want to pay taxi prices........
This will be an "off Disney" day so no hurry!!!!...

Thanks again!!!!:bounce

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter