Transportion to WDW for 8 people?

ErinASB

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to get 8 people to CBR? We will all arrive at the same time. I had planned on using Mears Shuttle, but what kind of limo fares are there?

Would we need two limos? My concern is how much luggage can a limo hold? If we get four into a limo, that's a bunch of luggage.

Help!

Try Yourride. We have used them twice and been nothing but happy. They have an 11 person van that was great.

A little story...in November my first e-mail didn't make it to Rabbit with our flight change and when I e-mailed to confirm our Thanksgiving Day pick up, he thought we were still coming in on Friday. "No problem" he says and sends Dennis in a limo to get us! Thank you, Rabbit!

We used Mears once and never again. Service was good, but it stops at several resorts and can be a very long ride. With six of us it was cheaper to use Yourride than take that big bus.

www.yourride.net

We just just returned and used yourride for transportation and they were wonderful. We had a total of 9 people and still had room in the van. I think that mears would be more expensive(I think it was $28/per person one way) for a group your size plus they don't offer a grocery stop. We had Roger for a driver and he was on time both ways. I'd skip Mears and use yourride.

Another vote for your ride...if not a limo a van would accomadate and be better than a bus any day...YRT will give you great service and lots of Disney triva and tips for your vacation....Have a wonderful trip.

Definately take a van. The service is much better and it is probably much cheaper than Mears with so many people. Most of the limo services in Orlando have vans. I have used Tiffany Towncar in the past with no problems and have received good reviews about them from others recently as well.

My suggestion would be to contact Fl Tours and see what they can set up for you.

Bet it costs less and/or is more convenient than most other options...

They are the official car service of the Disboards!

Yuck to Mears!!! And with that many people two town cars will likely be cheaper than Mears! I suggest Yourride. The van is cheaper than the limo. Plus they'll make a grocery stop.

And how much luggage are you planning on bringing? On a two week WDW/cruise vacation this past summer with formal evening wear and everything else, we still only had three medium pullmans, a garment bag and a couple of carryon totes for three of us...

With a WDW, pack. Then unpack and put back half the stuff you had packed. You don't need it!

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter