• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel Bags

GAN

DIS Veteran
Was wondering if anyone has used these color coded travel bags:

http://www.flight001.com/all-products/go-clean.html

I found them on-line and they look pretty durable, I was just curious if anyone here has any feedback on the quality. If you haven't seen them before check out the link. I especially like the Wet Bag that they offer and was thinking the Gym Bag would be nice after going to the gym in the morning. I can't say I'm familiar with this Company at all.

Cant you do the same thing with re-sealable ziplock bags? Or Publix bags?

Those are kinda pricey, before buying I would want to know if you can put a dry bathsuit in the "wet suit" bag? Also, how much lingerie does one bring on a trip? Seems like a big undies bag, personally I would want the "stuff" bag to be bigger and the undies bag smaller.

I love travel stuff, but I guess I just can't see the need for pricey labeled color coded labeled bags.

I guess if you travel a lot, they'd work. However, since they are not clear, you might forget what is in each bag.

I use regular ziplock bags. They come in larger sizes, too. I'll pack 1 complete outfit for each day, top, pants, undergarments, and socks. You just grab 1 bag.You don't have to worry about overpacking or "matching".

When I get home, everything is washed, even if it wasn't worn.

I've been doing the ziplock thing for a while now, including the larger size bag. I feel the same way about the price, but wasn't sure if these launder well -seems like I can get several good uses out of the ziploks before they get crappy. I would rather just throw the bag in the laundry to clean them as opposed to tossing another ziplok into the trash.

It seems to me that the drawcords and bunching on top would waste a lot of space in your suitcase.

Sayhello

I've been doing the ziplock thing for a while now, including the larger size bag. I feel the same way about the price, but wasn't sure if these launder well -seems like I can get several good uses out of the ziploks before they get crappy. I would rather just throw the bag in the laundry to clean them as opposed to tossing another ziplok into the trash.

I think these are cute, but they don't appear to seal at all so i would think the wet bag just gets stinky in your luggage.

I do a reasonable amount of travel - I use a combination of Zip Lock Bags and packing cubes. I pack each "type" of item in a different packing cube, and then use either a extra large Zip Lock bag for laundry, and keep a gallon sized one for throwing wet stuff into.

Nice idea in theory but seem overpriced and they don't zipper or really seal in any way. I use packing cubes to keep my stuff organized and then keep a ziploc bag in the bottom of each cube for the trip home to put any dirty or wet items.

Plus I like the fact that I can just pull out the packing cubes, unzip them, roll the top of the cube back and put them directly in the dresser to unpack. It's so easy and keeps everything neat.

Put me on the list of 'Ziplock bag' people. They are cheap, easy to us, waterproof and the biggest plus to me, disposable. I always pack extra for the journey home and throw out the disgusting ones. Not really great for the environment but it's efficient and the bags are clear so the TSA can clearly see what's packed in them if they need to inspect the bag. It makes repacking easier too.

While these look nicer I can easily do the same with a Ziplock bag and a sharpy marker. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter