Travel changes

Cuse

Earning My Ears
We have an upcoming adventure to Italy and Switzerland scheduled this July. I am amazed that ABD has not cancelled this trip yet, not sure what they are waiting for. Has anyone heard anything about trips leaving this summer? PIF is due by EOM. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

We have an upcoming adventure to Italy and Switzerland scheduled this July. I am amazed that ABD has not cancelled this trip yet, not sure what they are waiting for. Has anyone heard anything about trips leaving this summer? PIF is due by EOM. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
You should probably check out the thread "Travel Changes?" with a question mark. It's a big thread talking about exactly this.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/travel-changes.3793682/

Sayhello

For real! I am on this trip in June and so far it is crickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter