Travel Channel {3/24 3/25 } Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes

AuntMinnie

Mouseketeer
Most of you have probably already seen it, but I thought I'd give the heads up for anyone who never saw it or wanted to see it again.

Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes
Explore Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and Disney-MGM Studios in this in-depth behind-the-scenes tour. Once a sleepy town, Orlando has become the nation's premiere vacation spot and a rite of passage for children the world over.

Monday March 24 10PM (EST)
Tuesday March 25 1AM (EST)

I have seen this show and it is terrific. I taped it and am now inspired to watch it again! If you haven't seen it, tune in.

Yeah, I wished it were more in-depth in a lot of areas, but really, the only people who probably wish that are those of us who already know the info. If it were any longer, I wouldn't have been able to get my boyfriend to sit through the whole thing. ;)

We recently got the Travel Channel added to our Cablevision subscription. I watched the WDW and the Dollywood programs tonight. It was fun..They are showing the waterparks program again now.

I think this is an interesting special. I've seen it a few times and there were several things I did not know...granted, I haven't been 20 times like some of the others, but it was worth watching.

And I've never come across anything concerning special effects and how they do things on Disney.com ;)

Darn! Hate I missed it! (today is the 25th) Is the waterparks one on Disney water parks? Is that one on tonight? Considering how popular WDW is, it always surpises me how seldom they show anything having to do with it. I don't want to see ONE MORE show on Las Vegas!

of the top 10 waterparks. I watched this show a few months before we actually decided to go to WDW. I was literally in tears watching in it. I watched it again last night and now I simply can't wait to see it all for myself!!!

Originally posted by LMHB
Darn! Hate I missed it! (today is the 25th)

Never fear! It'll be on again:

Travel Channel Mar 29 06:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Documentary, 60 Mins.
"Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes"
Exploration of Disney's Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center and Disney-MGM Studios.

Original Airdate: December 10, 2002.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future Airings:
Secrets, TRAV Apr 01 08:00pm
Secrets, TRAV Apr 01 09:00pm
Secrets, TRAV Apr 01 11:00pm
Secrets, TRAV Apr 02 12:00am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter