• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travel Channel does it again!

Bete

DIS Veteran
For some this may be old news but for others it may not be, The Travel Channel will be airing 3 hours of Orlando vacationing tonight, Monday. It includes SeaWorld and Universal Studios.

I like taping them just for a remembrance of my trips there.

HAPPY VIEWING to all tonight!

Yeah! I just checked my listings! 8pm EST!!!! No 7th Heaven tonight!!!!!

:earsboy:

I know, I've seen the Orlando stuff on Travel Channel--and they hardley mention Disney!!!

I would love to see Secrets of WDW!! What an awesome show that would be

(or has it happend already, and I've missed it???)

I was watching a show on Travel Channel about Billionaires toys, anyways EVERY commerical break they had a promo of some lady saying she was at Disneys 100 Year celebration and they would be bringing more info from there.

They never mentioned a date or time, or if it was even a full show or these little promos. So I will be keeping an eye out. But I do recall seeing a show before on Disney, not just WDW, but WDW & DL & DLP (paris).

Mike

Yeah, I've seen those promos...but you're right, they never say if there will be a full show or not...just have to keep watching I guess...

I would love to go behind the scenes of the Magic Kingdom (like the underground stuff), MGM (Rock N Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror), EPCOT (Tapestry of Dreams, Reflections of Earth, and some of the rides and attractions), and Animal Kingdom (Tough to be Bug, the safari). It will be nice to see what really goes on at WDW.

IOAfan

That's what I'm talking about...that's exactly what I want to see....

How can we let them know?

I don't know...there must be a number or something on the web page, but I don't know the url...

IOAfan

When we were there in late August, the Top 10 coasters were filming.. the sign said to be broadcast 2002.

#1 was Hulk
#8 was Dueling Dragons..

I'll watch it then to remember my trip....

COOL...I loved those coasters...I can't wait to see it...

According to my dad, behind the scenes at Disney isn't very exciting. He's been in Maintanance for almost 10 years now, and has worked on Tower of Terror, Indy, Star Tours, Horizons, Universe of Energy, Maelstrom, Alien Encounter, Space Mountain, Dinosaur, Disney Quest and other non-ride related fields. Basically, alot of computers, alot of wires and even more polotics. They probably won't get into the backstabbing and butt kissing that goes on at Disney daily on those TLC shows!

They probably won't get into the backstabbing and butt kissing that goes on at Disney daily on those TLC shows!
:earseek:

Woo, Randy, tell us how you REALLY feel....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter