Travel channel

E.Jane

Mouseketeer
Well stupid me! I JUST discovered that we do in fact get the Travel Channel. I know I've seen many previous posts about that channel having specials on WDW and Universal resorts. Unfortunately, I do not have a guide, so no idea if/when these specials are being re-run. Anyone know?

Is it the CTV Travel channel? If so, it is VERY different from all the shows mentioned here on the DIS about WDW etc.

Our travel channel shows mostly Canadian stuff with a few US locations thrown in.

The US Travel channel sounds SO cool I wish we could get it up here! Maybe people with a satellite dish get it?

If it is the CTV channel you get, you should watch "Suite and Simple" and "Jet Set" , they are my two favourite shows, I LOVE them!!!

I don't get it in Toronto ... I even checked at work where we have cable and satellite and I can't find it ... I wish we did get it ... It seems like they do a lot of stuff on Disney ...

Shoot! It's the wrong travel channel. I'm getting the CTV one - nothing about WDW or universal. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter