Travel Documents

Star3

Mouseketeer
I’m flying to WDW in a couple of weeks and I’m having a panic because our printer stopped working.

Do I need to print the ESTA docs? I’ve got a screen shot of it saved in my phone. Will that be enough?

What evidence do they need to prove we are vaccinated against Covid? We’ve got the NHS app. Will that be enough or do we need to print something?

Are there any other docs we need for entry to America? I’m staring to worry I’ve missed something.

I went in August and didnt print anything but you could just go into Boots or somewhere and print what you want.
I never got asked for anything but I did have to fill in online documents on vaccination status and couple of other forms, I flew with Delta/KLM. ive never printed ESTA, I think you could just log in and retrieve it if you needed to.

Thank you. I think I’m just having a last minute panic. It’s been so long since I’ve traveled that I’m making it more complicated than it needs to be.

I’m flying to WDW in a couple of weeks and I’m having a panic because our printer stopped working.
Ditto and ditto ... but I managed to get the beast going again.

You don't need the ESTA (in fact it doesn't exist as a document per se, you only get a screen saying you have been accepted). I do take a print out of that for my own peace of mind, but anything - even a handwritten note - that gives you the reference number and maybe date should be enough if there is a question.

You'll need your NHS covid pass, but check how your airline handles this as it's them that has to check it before you board. Some use Verifly, some suck it into their own app/system and some might check it (QR code in print or on phone screen) at the airport. Print isn't needed, but lacking that I'd try and have it/them on at least two devices in case of 'technical challenges'.

This thread just jogged my memory about our trip in August. We didn't need to fill out a white customs declaration form on the plane for the first time ever.

We went with TUI in September, was not asked for proof of anything by TUI or airport immigration staff, only had to complete a very simple tick box online COVID declaration 24 hours before travel,🙄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter