Travel in Retirement

I book as far in advance as I can because last minute stuff sets off my anxiety. We did a cruise, 17 days in London this year. We will be doing a week at Disney, 5 days at the beach, and 4 days at a different beach later this year.

We’ve decided at 48 and 53, time is ticking. If the kid wants to go, she does. If not she stays home with Nana and takes care of the house.

Next April the adults are doing a Mediterranean cruise that goes to France, Spain, Tunisia, and Italy. Then we are doing more Italy before and after. The cruise was booked a long time ago and I thought was cheap ($1200 two people one week balcony). For flights I got the American Airlines cc to get one flight free. So the base cost (flights, apartments before and after, cruise) is right at 3k. I think that’s a steal.

We are also doing a bunch of camping but I’ve not worked it out yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter