Travelex Use Year Question

DVCBeachBum

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I have 4 contracts - 2 in Dec UY and 2 in Aug UY. The Aug ones are newer. I have had the DVC Travelex on my Dec contracts for some time and have the insurance purchased out for the next several years.

I was just watching a YouTube video which seemed to allude to the fact that I need to also carry a SEPARATE $99 policy now on my Aug contracts. I guess I just assumed the year was the year not based on the month.

What is your understanding of this? I do plan to call DVC on Monday but curious what the consensus here is.

You pay for the UY of the points in thst membership so you will need to carry insurance for both as they are different memberships.

It’s like being two different owners

How about multiple contracts at the same resort in the same membership/same UY? such as contract xxxxx.1 and xxxxx.2. Do I need two policies, one for each contract, in this case?

How about multiple contracts at the same resort in the same membership/same UY? such as contract xxxxx.1 and xxxxx.2. Do I need two policies, one for each contract, in this case?
No. Every contract in the membership is covered.

I just didn’t realize that you needed a policy PER MEMBERSHIP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter