Traveling in May

BostonTigger

<font color=purple>I want the Swiss Family Treehou
Hello there fellow Disney lovers. I'm heading down to the World in May of next year. I'll be there a couple of days before Memorial Weekend and leaving on that Monday. What's the weather and crowds like during that time? The parks still close a little early, so I'm thinking it won't be that bad, but I could be wrong. I'd love to hear from everyone whose been down during that time frame. Thanks in advance.

Steven

We go the 3rd week of May every year. Crowds are moderate. Without Fastpass, waits for the biggies (Splash, Space, etc.) range between 30-45 minutes. With Fastpass you can ride just about everything with 10 minute or less waits (excepting Test Track).

The weather will be hot, ranging from the high 80s to low 90s. We've had only 1 day of rain in the past 3 years. We stayed at POR last year, and the resort was crowded.

I will be there for the first time this May as well. Family members of mine went last year in May the same time frame and they said it was great! Waits for rides were very reasonable and the weather was beautiful!
I cant wait. Only 6 more months to go!

We are going for our 2nd trip in May 2002 leaving Canada May 11 staying till either the
23 or 24th. Can't wait last year we did theme park overload going to take it a little slower
this year...lol

Went in Feb last year what can I expect in May
:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter