Traveling to WDW with Back Issues

I’ve had two surgeries it took me 15 years to hear the first one as I did everything I could think of before I would finally have surgery and when I did it was really bad and I still did not want to have to have surgery so yeah I would recommend trying everything you can and seeing if that works before you go to surgical route and I agree it cost them a whole lot more to pay for a surgery then to pay for a shot
I’ve gotten a year out of my last two shots the one I just got recently which would be my third year now not so much which makes me really sad because I do not care to have a third surgery because this one will be a massive surgery and I had told him point-blank I would not do it I’m not having my whole spine fused
I hope they get your issue resolved and I hope they get it resolved quickly it is absolutely insane for someone to be sick or in pain or both and have to deal with all this BS just trying to use a service that they’re paying for and use it the way it’s intended insurance companies are crooks just my opinion ymmv

For arriving at MCO I would book with Tiffany Towncar. They will meet you, and can help you collect luggage and hand off to Bell Services at your hotel.

I have a healed compression fracture and left side paralysis. I used a Scooter to get around. I would avoid Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom for sure. I rode Guardians and it was a blast but threw me around more than I expected. I did fine of Rise of the Resistance too. The paths in MK and Studios were bumpier than I expected but other than Galaxy's Edge I was comfortable for the 5 days we had, that area of the studios was bumpy and I was tired, a bad combination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter