• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Traveling with a breast feeding baby.

salemnews

Mouseketeer
Good morning everybody. I’m looking for some advice or information on traveling to Walt Disney World with the breast-feeding baby. My wife and I plan on coming down to the worlds February 11 through the 16th for a five night stay at that good morning everybody. I’m looking for some advice or information on traveling to Walt Disney World with the breast-feeding baby. My wife and I plan on coming down to the world February 11 through the 16th for a five night stay. At this time our son will be 10 months old and still taking breast milk, Even though at this point my wife will be done pumping and will be using our frozen milk that we accumulated over the past 10 months. My question is has anyone ever fly Or sent frozen milk to Disney for their consumption? Any advice would help. Thank you

Hi, I traveled with a BF baby on our last trip but he was nursing on me not drinking from frozen, so I can't help in that regard. But you might want to repost your question on the Disney for Families board as I'm sure someone there has experience with this. I'm not quite sure how you will keep it frozen that long unless you are staying in a room like a villa or offsite that has a full fridge with a freezer, and your trip is short enough that it won't defrost in transit.

I recommend skipping bottles and just feeding him naturally, since you'll be together during the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter