Travelling to DLP by Train

@TomEUDIS, direct trains are still available, though there are very few.

Here is a screen for a journey on February 17th to 19th, 200 GBP per adult round-trip in Standard Premier:

IMG_0235.png

Strange they didn't show up om my side, they run on a 4/7 day schedule with one round trip a day.

Direct trains run every other day. (Definitely no direct train on a Thursday or Saturday as I've had to add a day to my trip to take advantage of the direct trains.) This may be different during school holidays.
The fares go on sale much earlier for the Disney direct train so check the website. The earlier you book it the cheaper they will be. Our trip is in November and I've been told our fares will be on sale from 5th February.
Maybe give Eurostar a call and ask them to check for you. :)
Your seats are already on sale for October. I'd get booking now!

Eurostar also has a Twitter account that is very responsive.

Thanks for your feedback @lush! I guess you can thanks Eurostar for your extra day at DLP! ;-)

Eurostar also has a Twitter account that is very responsive.

Thanks for your feedback @lush! I guess you can thanks Eurostar for your extra day at DLP! ;-)

I most certainly can. Didn't cost me anything for the extra night either thanks to the current free night offer! Every cloud hey ;o)

Train question - we are taking a Eurostar train from Disneyland Paris to London. Got the tickets already. It is suppose to leave Disneyland at 16:52. My question is what time should we get there? We are American and I haven't done an international train trip before. Is there security or customs we have to go through before we board? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter