• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Travelling with 3 people

XxDisneyFan00xX

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,
I was just wondering anyone here or the DIS Podcast Crew have any tips for travelling with 3 people. I realized that most of the rides vehicles can only hold 2 people. As well, I hope he doesn't read this, but my brother will not be going on this trip and well, Im going to miss him. It was his choice not to go, but it won't be the same. Whose going to tell me not to hold onto the bar on Splash Mountain or to duck when we go down the hill so the people behind us get 2 soakings?

Stupid I know, but im hoping someone here has advice. Thanks.

Well, I don't know that I have any specific tips for traveling as a party of 3 but my two friends and I usually travel to WDW together. Our biggest hassle is usually the accomodations, most rooms don't really have sleeping for 3 adults who are not sharing a bed. As far as rides, we just pile in, taking turns who rides together. We've been doing this for so long that we don't even think about it.

I can relate. :) We are taking my Mom on our post-podcast cruise trip and I think it will be very interesting figuring out the 3 person riding deal. For us, I now DBf won't have a problem riding alone most of the time. But as rtobe said, I would suggest doing rotations. :) And send your brother a postcard~! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter