Treasure Trooper making me see RED Now I see GREEN!!!

Well I'm glad they have come back with what happened. Hopefully they can get you reinstated and we'll just have to follow the same rules as I have seen on other sites where you just don't check your balances on other people's computers.

And this is where I think all this fraud and banning people has tipped a little too far. I know there's fraud, and I know the advertisers and site owners are trying to come to grips with how to stop it, etc. I get it and I understand that a bunch of bad apples have screwed it all up.

But what happens when honest people go on vacation and use the computer in the hotel's business center. Or change internet providers? Or have to go to the library and use a computer because theirs in in the shop? Or go stay with family and use their internet connection? I mean, come on. To ban someone for just checking a balance from another computer is overkill, KWIM? And (it's happened to me before) what if your computer goes in the shop for a few weeks and you have to use another? Is it fair for sites to say "Well, you absolutely cannot do any offers or earn any money in that time or we'll ban you for having a different IP address?"

Hopefully this will all get under control soon and some of this over anxious banning will stop and a little common sense will rule again.

That is one of the most annoying things about those places.. I can't do them from school, so as soon as it starts in a few weeks I won't be doing much if anything on them for three and a half months. I understand that they are just trying to keep from getting blamed for the cheaters out there though.

That is one of the most annoying things about those places.. I can't do them from school, so as soon as it starts in a few weeks I won't be doing much if anything on them for three and a half months. I understand that they are just trying to keep from getting blamed for the cheaters out there though.

Why can't you do them from school. As long as no one else is doing them from the school, there will not be duplicate IP addresses for the same account. It doesn't matter if you have a hundred IP addresses for your account, as long as it doesnt duplicate with someone elses.

Why can't you do them from school. As long as no one else is doing them from the school, there will not be duplicate IP addresses for the same account. It doesn't matter if you have a hundred IP addresses for your account, as long as it doesnt duplicate with someone elses.

How do you KNOW that no one else is doing it from the school? There's no way to know, and no way to really know if the IP address is going to be the same for each user, so the chance just isn't worth it.

I have been emailing them almost daily and today I got an email saying they are investigating this. I am glad they are putting time into this matter. I am hoping that they will see there really is no problem. My mom never ended up doing Treasure Trooper after I left her, so there was never any cash out from that account. This should be easily solved.

We will see. We will see.

Well I'm glad they are responding to you and investigating the matter. It is showing that they are at least willing to listen and look into this instead of writing you off. I'm hoping you will be reinstated soon and can get back to that hunt!

YEA

I just tried logging in for the hay of it and my account is OPEN. It looks like they may have reinstated me!! I am shocked. I figured since they had the chance to run with a hundred dollars they would. and while I was out my referrals made me another 6 dollars. Thanks guys for all the good thoughts.

THANK YOU TREASURE TROOPER!!!!!!!!

YEA

I just tried logging in for the hay of it and my account is OPEN. It looks like they may have reinstated me!! I am shocked. I figured since they had the chance to run with a hundred dollars they would. and while I was out my referrals made me another 6 dollars. Thanks guys for all the good thoughts.

YAY!! :banana: :cheer2: Now get back to work ;)

YAY!! :banana: :cheer2: Now get back to work ;)

I am still really gun shy. I have done like 2-3 offers in the last few weeks. Maybe in a few weeks I will start missing the money. I told my husband that I was not doing much lately and he answered "why when we actually need the money do you stop." I thought he didn't like me doing the offers but I guess he does enjoy the money. :)

WONDERFUL NEWS :banana: :banana: :banana:
They didnt send you any email to let you know what happened???? or that you have been reinstated??? Well, glad you tryed it yourself. Now, are you cashing out, & staying with the program? I never joined this program, just heard about it a few weeks ago. I think it is alittle late for me to join now, there seems to be so much to learn there.

YEA

Woohoo!

WONDERFUL NEWS :banana: :banana: :banana:
They didnt send you any email to let you know what happened???? or that you have been reinstated??? Well, glad you tryed it yourself. Now, are you cashing out, & staying with the program? I never joined this program, just heard about it a few weeks ago. I think it is alittle late for me to join now, there seems to be so much to learn there.

Its really not too difficult over there. Its similar to say QR or SR where you just have a bunch of offers you can do. The crediting is hit or miss. I'd say maybe 50% of the offers I do a month will credit but that's because a majority of their offers are generous genie.

Now I'm really worried about this.....I'm going to visit my parents next week, and planned on trying to hook them up with TT. Problem being, I'm sure at some point over the past 5 months I could have signed onto my account at their place. I don't visit very often, and I can't remember for sure, but it's a possibility. So do I tell them they can not become members because I once accessed my account from their computer? I don't want to commit fraud (or have my account closed because they believe I have) but I'd like for my parents to look into the GPT world in order to make a little extra money for our Disney trip next year. What to do, what to do......:confused3

Now I'm really worried about this.....I'm going to visit my parents next week, and planned on trying to hook them up with TT. Problem being, I'm sure at some point over the past 5 months I could have signed onto my account at their place. I don't visit very often, and I can't remember for sure, but it's a possibility. So do I tell them they can not become members because I once accessed my account from their computer? I don't want to commit fraud (or have my account closed because they believe I have) but I'd like for my parents to look into the GPT world in order to make a little extra money for our Disney trip next year. What to do, what to do......:confused3
I would email TT and tell them the situation and let them tell you from there. Just whatever you do DO NOT LOG IN AT ALL from your account when you go to visit them next week and there after.

I would email TT and tell them the situation and let them tell you from there. Just whatever you do DO NOT LOG IN AT ALL from your account when you go to visit them next week and there after.

I think that is what I'll do. Now another question for knowledgeable computer folks out there - what if I brought my laptop (don't think I'll be able to this time, but might for the next trip) - would I be able to use the laptop at their house and access my account, or would it still register as their house somehow?! Please enlighten me - I'm computer challenged, and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my accounts on the GPT sites I frequent!! :)

That or put them on a totally different site...I know a really good one that has awesome benefits for upcoming Disney Trips. Sunshine Rewards!!!! Honestly, it is one of the best sites out there and enabled me to pay for over 1/2 our trip and souvie money(Disney Dollars) for the children. So if you are wanting to start them somewhere to help with a WDW trip....trust me, Tricia site is top notch!

I think that is what I'll do. Now another question for knowledgeable computer folks out there - what if I brought my laptop (don't think I'll be able to this time, but might for the next trip) - would I be able to use the laptop at their house and access my account, or would it still register as their house somehow?! Please enlighten me - I'm computer challenged, and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize my accounts on the GPT sites I frequent!! :)

Hmmm. It may depend on how you connect to the internet at your parents. I have a wireless network for cable modem setup here at home, for 3 computers. And they all have the same ip address. I think if you use a dial up, you may have a different ip. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to answer your question. You can check your ip address by using this link:
http://whatismyip.com/

That or put them on a totally different site...I know a really good one that has awesome benefits for upcoming Disney Trips. Sunshine Rewards!!!! Honestly, it is one of the best sites out there and enabled me to pay for over 1/2 our trip and souvie money(Disney Dollars) for the children. So if you are wanting to start them somewhere to help with a WDW trip....trust me, Tricia site is top notch!

Thanks - I'm a Sunshine lover as well :love: Tricia and Cindy are the best :thumbsup2 So unfortunately this question applies to all 3 of the GPT sites I do (SR, QR and TT). Honestly, I haven't done much at TT in a while, but I'm intrigued with the treasure hunt, and need a little "help" to move on. I will definitely be recommending SR and QR to them as well. I love them both, for slightly different reasons. I'll show my parents' all 3 sites and let them decide which ones, if any, are right for them. Any help in making some extra money for our Disney trip next year will be great (I've made about $700 between the 3 sites since Feb.). :)

Hmmm. It may depend on how you connect to the internet at your parents. I have a wireless network for cable modem setup here at home, for 3 computers. And they all have the same ip address. I think if you use a dial up, you may have a different ip. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to answer your question. You can check your ip address by using this link:
http://whatismyip.com/

I think I'll just have to play it safe and not check any of my GPT sites while I'm visiting..... not sure what I'll do without my "fix" for 3 days..... :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter