Treehouse Villa transportation for Early Theme Park Entry

loreli13

Earning My Ears
We have a multi family trip planned for Memorial day 2024 and some in the group won't be up for paying for Genie+, so I am hoping to convince them of using Early Theme Park Entry. However, staying in the Treehouse villas, what does the timing look like to make it to the parks for Early Theme Park Entry? I've read that we should get to transportation 90 minute before the "early opening time" but do the treehouse buses start in time, or do you have to walk to the main resort to get the buses and make it on time to the parks? What does that walk look like? Because we're a group of 7 with one car seat rider we are limited in our transportation options through lyft/minnie vans.

I wish I knew, but I'd recommend doing Minnie Van/Lyft if you want to be sure. Minnie Van will have the carseat but won't fit your entire group unless you get two.

Second the Minnie Van. We love the Treehouses for their seclusion but it’s well documented that you offset this by probably having the poorest links to any of the other resorts or parks. Coming from the UK we always have a hire car for convenience but if we plan on having a couple of drinks with dinner we just go for the Minnie Van, it is an indulgence but what in Disney isn’t? 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter