Trex to beaches n cream

Henrybaby

Earning My Ears
I got a 12:00 rez at trex, then a 2:30 at beaches and cream. Does it make sense to have lunch at trex then head over to bc for dessert or is it not worth it?
Thanks

Wow. U r fast! I was thinking the same. I do have a trex on another day as well. Would u recommend doing both in separate days if I can or is be something I can skip? I have three kids.
Thanks!

depends on your goal. if ou want to spend more time in DS? if you want ice cream there is Ghirardelli's that is fantastic!

I think I would stay in DS then save B&C for another trip

I would save B&C for a different meal. This last trip we did it for lunch one day. My kids thought it was the absolute coolest thing ever to be sharing the big ol' kitchen sink for lunch. It was a great experience and something they really enjoyed.

If I ate lunch in Disney Springs and wanted ice cream later then i would go to Ghiridelli's. the hot fudge sundae is fantastic.

Beaches and Cream serves Edi's ice cream. It's claim to fame is how they combine it all. I wouldn't go out of my way for it.

I would recommend Sprinkles for dessert. It is fantastic. The fancy dessert at TRex looks cool, but is only average tasting (like the food at TRex).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter