TRex??

mrsswat

DIS Veteran
Does the TRex in Disney springs take a Landry gift card? What about reservations?? Thanks.

I spoke to RFC myself in Oct and they will now only give you a reservation through the restaurant if you are a Landry Select member and you do have to give them all the info off it. Otherwise they will tell you, that you have to book it through disney

Interesting... I hadn't heard they stopped. Thanks.
Yeah it was always my go-to to call them direct. I tried in September and was told they no longer do that, I would need to reserve on Disney’s site. So unless it was temporary or new I have no idea.

Yeah it was always my go-to to call them direct. I tried in September and was told they no longer do that, I would need to reserve on Disney’s site. So unless it was temporary or new I have no idea.
Well not going till Sept - 60 days mark in July. Will probably change by then the way things seem to be going with the resort in general.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter