Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Has anyone called to make the CL FP recently OR used the CL FP?

I also called and did mine the beginning of March for my trip in June. It was easy, the CM was very helpful, and I was able to get every one that I wanted and when I wanted to get them. Expensive, but for only 4 days in the parks before my cruise, it was well worth the money to maximize my time in the parks.

Quick Question. Do you guys know if I can schedule fastpasses at 7 pm on party nights that begin at 7? Talking about Not So Scary party on Oct 25. Also do they NOT send magic bands in the mail anymore?

Quick Question. Do you guys know if I can schedule fastpasses at 7 pm on party nights that begin at 7? Talking about Not So Scary party on Oct 25. Also do they NOT send magic bands in the mail anymore?
MK closes at 6:00p to regular guests on Party nights.

The latest FP window ends prior to 6:00p.

MBs are sent to onsite guests unless they live outside of the country.

MK closes at 6:00p to regular guests on Party nights.

The latest FP window ends prior to 6:00p.

MBs are sent to onsite guests unless they live outside of the country.

Thanks! So fastpass lines close after the party begins? We are going to the party BTW.

Quick question, given the subject line this is still in it's trial run - yes. We're planning a trip in 2020. How long do you think the trial run will last?

Quick question, given the subject line this is still in it's trial run - yes. We're planning a trip in 2020. How long do you think the trial run will last?

Yes, still a trial. A typical Disney trial that could go on forever or could go away tomorrow, hard to say! :-)

Although I’ve always ‘assumed’ it’s a precursor to ‘something’ down the road. Whether that’s a broader paid FP system or not, who knows.

They still don’t advertise or promote this in any way.

It was first available March 2018, so we’re over a year into it at this point.

A Disney mystery.

I did mine for July today. Easy, just a slow process. Since I go solo and only have to pay for myself I did all 8 days of my stay. Booking the actual passes took about 30 minutes which maybe five minutes more than doing it myself online, but they put each day through as its own charge in case you need to cancel a day, which makes sense, but that took ten minutes so I was on the phone from 9 to 9:40 this morning.

The guy was super nice. He asked me my favorite ride and what I had been hearing about the paid FP program, so seems like they are gathering data on it.

Seemed like my morning FP were all 5 to 10 minutes before my requested time and my evening ones were right on for times. Not sure if they don’t refresh to save time or if things were just booked up already for on the hour Fp. No biggy, just an observation.

Things I wish I had known in advance: they do charge sales tax so factor that in to your cost count. Also, I agonized over what FP would be paid and what regular for weeks, trying to make sure I was within the rules for tiers etc for my regular unpaid FP and the guy just did my 3 morning passes as unpaid so I could book more on the fly and my last 3 as club. So all my staring at Excel sheets was for nothing lol.

I did mine for July today. Easy, just a slow process. Since I go solo and only have to pay for myself I did all 8 days of my stay. Booking the actual passes took about 30 minutes which maybe five minutes more than doing it myself online, but they put each day through as its own charge in case you need to cancel a day, which makes sense, but that took ten minutes so I was on the phone from 9 to 9:40 this morning.

The guy was super nice. He asked me my favorite ride and what I had been hearing about the paid FP program, so seems like they are gathering data on it.

Seemed like my morning FP were all 5 to 10 minutes before my requested time and my evening ones were right on for times. Not sure if they don’t refresh to save time or if things were just booked up already for on the hour Fp. No biggy, just an observation.

Things I wish I had known in advance: they do charge sales tax so factor that in to your cost count. Also, I agonized over what FP would be paid and what regular for weeks, trying to make sure I was within the rules for tiers etc for my regular unpaid FP and the guy just did my 3 morning passes as unpaid so I could book more on the fly and my last 3 as club. So all my staring at Excel sheets was for nothing lol.
My 90 day booking day isn't until June but I am already puzzling over what to pick and when to schedule FPs. Not knowing how SWGE is going to be managed doesn't help. Are you park hopping or staying in one park each day?

Can someone tell me what non-club level rooms are included? Can we use this in Grand Villa at Copper creek? I know bungalows are included but any others?

Can someone tell me what non-club level rooms are included? Can we use this in Grand Villa at Copper creek? I know bungalows are included but any others?

The WL Cabins are included (I’m almost kinda pretty sure). Grand villas are not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter