Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Got our call this morning at my 90 days. Process was very smooth and the cast member was so friendly and helpful. She took down all the info and then called me back to confirm that everything was on My Disney Experience and an email had been sent. Nice to have five of the 10 days done as we purchased the extras five of our days. I really hope this program sticks around.

Last edited:
Another positive review in regards to my experience with Club Level Fastpasses..... while at Animal Kingdom I hadn’t to call DSS twice to change some things on the fly. While I wish I could modify myself, I had no issues, my phone call was answered very quickly and everything I needed to happen did happen without any issues .....

For my family this Has been an awesome experience and we really have been able to do everything we wanted!!!

PS..... Flight of Passage was AMAZING!!!!
Would you recommend booking CL FP for the morning because you can call them or in the afternoon. I am struggling to figure out which is better. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a plan for one day

Breakfast: breakfast in Club. We are in Yacht Club.

Mears Car pick up: 9:30 am – 6 minute drive Hollywood Studios

1 Alien Spinner 9:30-10:30 am extra FP
2 Slinky Coaster 10:30-11:30 am extra FP
3 Toy Story Mania 11:30-12:30 am extra FP

Lunch: Andy Toy box 11 am

4 Rock and Roll Roller Coaster 12:30- 1:30 pm Reg FP

Car pick up: 1:15pm – 6 minute drive back

Pool: 2-4:30pm

Dinner: Chefs de France 6pm
5 Soaring 6:30-7:30pm Reg FP
6 Nemo 7:30- 8:30pm Reg FP

Show: Epcot fireworks 9 pm seating by Germany

OR or like this here is a plan for another day

Breakfast: Go walk Epcot world showcase and get breakfast there or CL breakfast.

1 Nemo or Spaceship earth 9-10 am – wait for Turtle Talk doesn’t require fast pass
2 Mission Space 10-11 am
3 Soaring 11-12 am

Lunch: Land restaurant

Pool: 12-3

Dinner: Yachtsman in Yacht Club 4:30pm

Car pick up: 5:30 pm – 6 minute drive Hollywood Studios

4 Alien Spinner 5:30-6:30pm extra FP
5 Slinky Dog 6:30-7:30 pm extra FP
6 Toy Story Mania 7:30- 8:30 pm extra FP

Show: Jingle-Jingle Bam 8:00pm (Christmas only – projection on tower of terror of the Prep and Landing elves)

Mears Car pick up: 8:45 pm Park closes at 9pm there is a show we are not attending at 8:30pm – 6 minute drive back

Would you recommend booking CL FP for the morning because you can call them or in the afternoon. I am struggling to figure out which is better. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here is a plan for one day

Breakfast: breakfast in Club. We are in Yacht Club.

Mears Car pick up: 9:30 am – 6 minute drive Hollywood Studios

3 Toy Story Mania 11:30-12:30 am extra FP

OR or like this here is a plan for another day

Breakfast: Go walk Epcot world showcase and get breakfast there or CL breakfast.

1 Nemo or Spaceship earth 9-10 am – wait for Turtle Talk doesn’t require fast pass
2 Mission Space 10-11 am
3 Soaring 11-12 am

Lunch: Land restaurant

Pool: 12-3

Dinner: Yachtsman in Yacht Club 4:30pm

Car pick up: 5:30 pm – 6 minute drive Hollywood Studios

4 Alien Spinner 5:30-6:30pm extra FP
5 Slinky Dog 6:30-7:30 pm extra FP
6 Toy Story Mania 7:30- 8:30 pm extra FP

Show: Jingle-Jingle Bam 8:00pm (Christmas only – projection on tower of terror of the Prep and Landing elves)

Mears Car pick up: 8:45 pm Park closes at 9pm there is a show we are not attending at 8:30pm – 6 minute drive back

A few issues with your plans here:
1. You won't be able to pre-book non-CL FPs for multiple parks, and your odds of getting same-day Soarin for the time you want isn't great.
2. On day 2, do not wait that long to ride Soarin'. Make that your first ride of the day, especially over Nemo. You're also probably not leaving yourself enough time to eat dinner.

A few issues with your plans here:
1. You won't be able to pre-book non-CL FPs for multiple parks, and your odds of getting same-day Soarin for the time you want isn't great.
2. On day 2, do not wait that long to ride Soarin'. Make that your first ride of the day, especially over Nemo. You're also probably not leaving yourself enough time to eat dinner.
Breakfast: breakfast in Club

Car pick up: 9:30 am – 6 minute drive Hollywood Studios

3 Toy Story Mania 11:30-12:30 am REG FP

4 Rock and Roll Roller Coaster 12:30- 1:30 pm

5 Soaring 6:30-7:30 pm extra FP
6 Nemo 7:30- 8:30pm

Does this work better?

And, we eat fast. We are out in 45 minutes at ever restaurant. I have our food already picked and we order everything as soon as the waiter comes.

Breakfast: breakfast in Club

Car pick up: 9:30 am – 6 minute drive Hollywood Studios

3 Toy Story Mania 11:30-12:30 am REG FP

4 Rock and Roll Roller Coaster 12:30- 1:30 pm

5 Soaring 6:30-7:30 pm extra FP
6 Nemo 7:30- 8:30pm

Does this work better?

And, we eat fast. We are out in 45 minutes at ever restaurant. I have our food already picked and we order everything as soon as the waiter comes.

I am assuming that the Toy Story rides would be your CL FPS, because they are all tier one. As long as you know that you cannot book 5 & 6 prior to using 4, because your normal 3 FPs have to follow normal rules. Which means they all have to be in the same park to prebook them. You are risking that Soaring may not be available for the time you want day of. I would probably rope drop Rock and Roll Roller Coaster and pick another tier 2 in Epcot, but that is just my personal preference.

I am assuming that the Toy Story rides would be your CL FPS, because they are all tier one. As long as you know that you cannot book 5 & 6 prior to using 4, because your normal 3 FPs have to follow normal rules. Which means they all have to be in the same park to prebook them. You are risking that Soaring may not be available for the time you want day of. I would probably rope drop Rock and Roll Roller Coaster and pick another tier 2 in Epcot, but that is just my personal preference.
@amandalea74 has a total of 6 FPs to pre-book with her CL Extra program. She can book them in the order that she has revised and the sequence will work for a family that takes a mid-day break.

@amandalea74 has a total of 6 FPs to pre-book with her CL Extra program. She can book them in the order that she has revised and the sequence will work for a family that takes a mid-day break.

But she has regular FPs in two parks, which won’t work. Or is the plan to pull Nemo as a “4th”? (Which is certainly possible).

I read it as she wasn't using a FP for Nemo - just as a 6th ride (no FP). But may be wrong.
She didn’t post Reg next to it and she shouldn’t need a FP for it anyway. But she did switch out her Extra for Regular for the morning from her original plan.

Sorry I misread how they set it up. I was looking at the numbers 1-6 and not at the FP notations after the rides. I read it as they were trying to pre book the 6 rides as their FPs. I’m getting ready to call DSS myself and it’s interesting to see everyone’s approach to the program.

I've got what may be the stupid question of the day, I've scanned around a few places, and I'm sure it's here somewhere but I gotta say, it's not easy to find.
How do you book them? I know I don't do it online, that it's got to be either called or emailed but can't find where or who
I did end up switching our July trip to BWI CL and we are there early enough to make it for 3 days now so I think we may do this since it's likely going to be the only way we can get a TSL ride, since we do only have a 3 day trip.
But I can't for the life of me find out who I contact to book. I know the contact info has changed and it seems like something that should be easy to find but I simply can't figure out where to find it.
Sorry for such a dumb question today

Last edited:
I've got what may be the stupid question of the day, I've scanned around a few places, and I'm sure it's here somewhere but I gotta say, it's not easy to find.
How do you book them? I know I don't do it only, that it's got to be either called or emailed but can't find where or who
I did end up switching our July trip to BWI CL and we are there early enough to make it for 3 days now so I think we may do this since it's likely going to be the only way we can get a TSL ride, since we do only have a 3 day trip.
But I can't for the life of me find out who I contact to book. I know the contact info has changed and it seems like something that should be easy to find but I simply can't figure out where to find it.
Sorry for such a dumb question today

Disney Signature Services
(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

I'm planning on booking CL FPs for 4 of our 5 park days. I understand that at 90 days, I will book both the CL and regular FPs. What if I decide to cancel one of the CL FP days a week before our trip (for example).....will I also lose the 60 day/regular FPs?

If there are 2 showings of ROL on the night you have the reserved seating booked, which showing is it for? There is only one time for our night in June (the 16th) as of now (which was hard to find as it is for some reason, they hide the times on the disney web site), but someone said they often add a second show even only a couple of weeks prior.

I'm planning on booking CL FPs for 4 of our 5 park days. I understand that at 90 days, I will book both the CL and regular FPs. What if I decide to cancel one of the CL FP days a week before our trip (for example).....will I also lose the 60 day/regular FPs?
Your Regular FPs are based on the ticket entitlements that are linked to you. If you cancel your Extra FPs, your regular FPs will remain.

I called Signature Services today as I have a qualifying Dolphin reservation coming up and I wanted to be sure I had the information correct as Dolphin doesn't have a true club level. CM was very helpful with verifying my reservation qualifies and the details of the program and of course my 90 day date.

The reason for my post is that the CM mentioned two separate times about not double booking and I saw this mentioned up thread. She said it once at the beginning of the call - she said that she thinks guests can change traditional FP+ via the app and it "may let me" repeat a club level FP but she doesn't recommend it as the system could cancel both by doing this. Toward the end of the call she brought it up again - not sure why but she sure wanted me to know that she didn't recommend doubling up :)

You can only use Plan#2. The problem with Plan#1 is that you can’t have:
RnRC
Soarin’
Nemo
as regular FPs because all 3 Regular pre-booked FPs have to be for the same park.

This was discussed yesterday but your plan didn’t specify Nemo as being a pre-booked regular FP and you had switched out a TSL as a regular and now you’ve switched it back.

But anyway, only Plan#2 is a valid plan.

I called Signature Services today as I have a qualifying Dolphin reservation coming up and I wanted to be sure I had the information correct as Dolphin doesn't have a true club level. CM was very helpful with verifying my reservation qualifies and the details of the program and of course my 90 day date.

The reason for my post is that the CM mentioned two separate times about not double booking and I saw this mentioned up thread. She said it once at the beginning of the call - she said that she thinks guests can change traditional FP+ via the app and it "may let me" repeat a club level FP but she doesn't recommend it as the system could cancel both by doing this. Toward the end of the call she brought it up again - not sure why but she sure wanted me to know that she didn't recommend doubling up :)
I was essentially told the same thing, that doubling up would cause the system to cancel one or both. Unlike how you were discouraged from doing it, though, I was told directly it was not allowed. The CM called me back when she noticed I had done this and told me she would have to switch it back to what it was originally. I’m still on the fence about modifying to double up for a second time. I don’t want to receive another phone call telling me I’ve broken the rules again...

Yes I would definitely tread lightly. While on the phone yesterday with DSS while booking the Disney After Hours and moving some paid Fastpasses around I discussed with the cast member the doubling up and worrying that people were going to ruin the program by trying to circumvent the rules. For example, would they stop booking the original 3 not paid at the same time if they were all being modified even though it was against guidelines? He said they are monitoring everything that is being done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter