Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I have a question about how this program works with a split stay. We are staying at the Poly (non-club) for 4 nights, BW CL 2nights, then ending with BC (non-club) 4 nights. We have our 2 night CL stay in the middle of our trip. I know I need to purchase 3 days of the program and that the days do not need to be used consecutively.

How much flexibility do we have with what days we can use our CLFP? Can they be used BEFORE the CL stay when we are the Poly? Can they be saved for when we are at the Beach Club?

Hmmm, I’ll be happy to admit I’m wrong if others have different experiences, but I’m pretty sure they are going to tell you you need to book your CLFP days for your CL stay days. If the others stays were CL you could sprinkle the days around, but I’m not sure about non CL stay days.

I have a question about how this program works with a split stay. We are staying at the Poly (non-club) for 4 nights, BW CL 2nights, then ending with BC (non-club) 4 nights. We have our 2 night CL stay in the middle of our trip. I know I need to purchase 3 days of the program and that the days do not need to be used consecutively.

How much flexibility do we have with what days we can use our CLFP? Can they be used BEFORE the CL stay when we are the Poly? Can they be saved for when we are at the Beach Club?
I actually am on hold about this exact issue right now. A few weeks ago, I was told that only the majority of my days needed to be during my CL stay, so I could split my days with the non CL portion of my stay (i.e., 2 days during CL, 1 day outside of it). Today I was told I needed 3 days during CL and then could book extra during the non CL portion of my stay. Not sure if plan has changed or I got bad info .....

I actually am on hold about this exact issue right now. A few weeks ago, I was told that only the majority of my days needed to be during my CL stay, so I could split my days with the non CL portion of my stay (i.e., 2 days during CL, 1 day outside of it). Today I was told I needed 3 days during CL and then could book extra during the non CL portion of my stay. Not sure if plan has changed or I got bad info .....
Please report back! Thanks!

Would be interested in what you hear on this as well. We're also doing 2 nights CL in the middle of our stay and plan to do the 3 days of extras on the CL days. I'd be interested in booking an additional day on a non-CL day if they would allow that in conjunction with the 3 day CL booking.

My understanding is that if you have 2 nights, that gives you three days of CL you could easily book around those 2 nights, plus you could add on non-CL days without issue. If you want to spread them out more over your split stay, here is my situation:

I have an 8 night stay. the first 5 are not CL, then 3 that are. I was ultimately able to book 2 days during the non CL stay preceding my CL nights, and 2 during my CL stay (exactly what I wanted). I personally won't count on this going forward and may structure my future vacations to assume I need 3 days of CL as a base, since I was told that is the correct policy. But, as others have said, I think they entire FP program may change in the relatively near future anyway. As it stands, I'm very happy and think the CL FPs will make our trip fantastic.

Does the three-day minimum apply to all members of your party who choose to participate in the program? We will have four people on our trip. Three of us will be staying for a week, and will likely get four or five days of club level fastpasses. But one of our group will only be there for two park days. Can we get club level fastpasses for her as well, or would that be disallowed because she would only be getting two-days worth?
I bought four days of CL FPs for my husband and myself and was able to add my parents for just one day overlapping with us.

If you are a DVC member , Can you get club level or able to get extra FP????

Grand Villa, Poly Bungalow, and WL Cabin guests are eligible to book the paid Extra FP program.

The handful of AKL Jambo House DVC rooms that are CL are also eligible for the program.

I bought four days of CL FPs for my husband and myself and was able to add my parents for just one day overlapping with us.
Thank you for sharing this. It's what I came to ask about. To clarify, your parents who you added for just one day of CL FPs -- were they staying Club Level as well? I am wondering about adding CL FPs for one day for a couple in our group that will not be staying CL.

Sorry to post twice in a row, but I have a second question as well.
We have two small children. Are we required to purchase CL FPs for them as well? I have seen mixed reports about whether you must purchase FPs for everyone in your room, regardless of age.

If we do have to purchase them, what are the rules about sharing their FPs with others? For example, could we swap a magic band so that adults in our group without CL FPs could use our daughters' on rides they may not enjoy or be tall enough to ride? Is this a no-no or frowned upon?

TIA

Thank you for sharing this. It's what I came to ask about. To clarify, your parents who you added for just one day of CL FPs -- were they staying Club Level as well? I am wondering about adding CL FPs for one day for a couple in our group that will not be staying CL.

You can always ask DSS, but I can’t imagine they’d allow that tbh. CL FP is a program for CL guests. To me that would be akin to letting them hang out with you in the lounge. But hey, the worst DSS can tell you if you call/email is no.

Would I be able to get the extra fast passes if I were to book a split stay? I’m looking to extend our upcoming trip, but I am having trouble finding availability for consecutive days and it would be better for us anyway to add on the the front and back of our already planned stay. If that makes sense. We have a reservation elsewhere for 4 nights but if we were to do 2 nights in a CL before that and then 1 or 2 nights in a different CL after, how would that work?

Would I be able to get the extra fast passes if I were to book a split stay? I’m looking to extend our upcoming trip, but I am having trouble finding availability for consecutive days and it would be better for us anyway to add on the the front and back of our already planned stay. If that makes sense. We have a reservation elsewhere for 4 nights but if we were to do 2 nights in a CL before that and then 1 or 2 nights in a different CL after, how would that work?

I believe the consensus is you would need a 2 night CL stay to book 3 days of CLFP+ around it (check-in, check-out and the one in between). It is also my understanding that you can book additional days of CL FPs to cover your non-CL stay, but the initial 3 days must be built around your CL stay. This was just discussed: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...ram-planning-discussion.3657573/post-61651397

Sorry to post twice in a row, but I have a second question as well.
We have two small children. Are we required to purchase CL FPs for them as well? I have seen mixed reports about whether you must purchase FPs for everyone in your room, regardless of age.

If we do have to purchase them, what are the rules about sharing their FPs with others? For example, could we swap a magic band so that adults in our group without CL FPs could use our daughters' on rides they may not enjoy or be tall enough to ride? Is this a no-no or frowned upon?

TIA

You don’t have to purchase it for everyone in your party - you select the individuals.

Guests can swap MagicBands once all inside the park with CLFPs just like they can with any FPs. No issues there. If you do use a FP on someone else’s band, that person does have to have entered the park at some point earlier that day or the system will eventually flag/shut down that account (this isn't unique to CLFPs, applies to all FPs).

I posted about this a few days ago if you go back a page or two in this thread.

You don’t have to purchase it for everyone in your party - you select the individuals.

Guests can swap MagicBands once all inside the park with CLFPs just like they can with any FPs. No issues there. If you do use a FP on someone else’s band, that person does have to have entered the park at some point earlier that day or the system will eventually flag/shut down that account (this isn't unique to CLFPs, applies to all FPs).
Thank you!

My parents were staying Club Level with us, but in a separate room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter