Tribute to Dawn Brancheau~

What makes me more sad is all this negative being pointed at Sea World and Tili. My heart aches for this entire tragedy!!

I think that no matter what park this happened at it would probably recieve the same critisism (sp?).

Seaworld will bounce back i'm pretty sure, this will be old news to the media in time, its Tili I'm worried about, he is going to be so sad when he realises that Dawn isn't coming back.

Thanks for sharing your great pictures everyone, I just got goosebumps looking at those last few posted...she really did love the whales.

I think that no matter what park this happened at it would probably recieve the same critisism (sp?).

Seaworld will bounce back i'm pretty sure, this will be old news to the media in time, its Tili I'm worried about, he is going to be so sad when he realises that Dawn isn't coming back.

I am thinking Tili has senses already she is gone & I feel awful what stress the whale will undergo. Like today when the show continued & the other whales performed & no Tili. By all means under the circumstances I know Tili couldnt perform but still you have to think what senses he has when the show was going on without him and Dawn being gone. Not only is Sea World gonna suffer a loss but so will Tili!

I am thinking Tili has senses already she is gone & I feel awful what stress the whale will undergo. Like today when the show continued & the other whales performed & no Tili. By all means under the circumstances I know Tili couldnt perform but still you have to think what senses he has when the show was going on without him and Dawn being gone. Not only is Sea World gonna suffer a loss but so will Tili!

Why shouldn´t he perform?
Isn´t that the best way to get over all the stress and sadness?
It works for humans... Not sure if that is for a whale too...

I too think that he at least REALIZES that Dawn isn´t there anymore...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter