Tribute to James Burrows.... who's watching?

Loved it! Could have done with out Mike and Molly. Wish Cheers would have got more time. seems like Friends got the most time.

Matt Leblanc has done very well with " Episodes" even winning an award so I don't know how he is unsuccessful.

Matthew Perry has had at least 3 sitcoms ( Odd Couple, Go On and Mr Sunshine) but none of them have lasted more than a season. Sadly, I watched all of them. Lol.

I think the Odd Couple has been renewed for another season.

I really enjoyed the parts of the tribute show that I was able to watch (I flipped back and forth between the Disneyland thing and this for the first hour of it)

I think the Odd Couple has been renewed for another season.

I really enjoyed the parts of the tribute show that I was able to watch (I flipped back and forth between the Disneyland thing and this for the first hour of it)

I hope it has been renewed! That's good news to me because it is the only sitcom that has made me crack a smile in years lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter