• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip booked - billed in full??

rosey1

Earning My Ears
Last week I booked our trip for May. The full amount was put on my credit card. I made the reservation thru my local AAA. Is this normal? I was expecting to pay a deposit only right now..

Did you specify you only wanted to make the $200.00 deposit? I went to my local AAA office to do ours and they said i only had to pay the deposit but i did put more on it. I would call and see what happend.

I booked through our local AAA and they just put the deposit on my card and I'm due to pay the balance at the 45-day mark.

I called them and they said they couldn't change it. Now I'm thinking of either calling Disney myself and request the change or making a new reservation and then cancelling this one. Problem with that is I made an ADR at CRT and I don't want to lose that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter