• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip in March or June???

Mommy of Two

Earning My Ears
I'm in the process of planning next years trip. My two choices are March 15-19th or June 1-5. (of course we're staying Sun - Thur).

DD is in 3rd grade and spring break is in March; school ends May 28th.

I'm leaning toward June but heard it can get pretty hot them and I'm concerned about my very fair complexioned three year old.

On the other hand, I don't like huge crowds and have heard that March can be pretty hectic.

Any thoughts, suggestions??? Anyone???

My choice would be March. In my opinion, crowds are smaller at that point in March, and the weather is much better. YOu can stand long lines better if you are not burning up! March and November are my favorite times.

I too would say March is the better time,especially since Easter is'nt till mid April.We've gone many times in March and havent found the crowds too bad.and the weather is perfect.I could'nt take the heat in June.Either way ,enjoy!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Here's another vote for March. The weather is usually beautiful that time of year. It's so nice to not have to contend with the extreme heat that can come during June.

We were at WDW June 7-15. It was hot and the summer afternoon showers started towards the end of our stay, although nothing like the rain our friends had two weeks later. I felt so sorry for them, but they toured anyway remembering that Florida really needed the rain.

Gay Days was the week previous to our vacation.

Definitely March. Within reason, I don't really mind waiting in the lines. Waiting in the heat with children is out of the question. We usually try and go late October (taking the kids out of school one week) and again during Spring Break.

March is been my travel time for the last ten years. Except for when it coincides with Easter, the crowds have not been too bad. The weather is usually great, but can be cold at times.

Summer is, in my opinion, the best time to stay around home.

Boris

We usualy take a March trip. Weather was great and lines were manageable. But remember Florida sun is hot all year so your little ones need sunscreen, sun glasses and a hat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter