• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip planning almost complete

mdelesde

Earning My Ears
Ok so even after everyone's comments about staying onsite versus offsite, we made a reservation (package deal) staying offsite at the Ramada Inn Resort EastGate. I found an awesome deal on CheapTickets.com for roundtrip airfare from BWI, lodging and Rental Car (Minivan) for a whooping total of 1225.00 with tax and mailing paper tickets. I guess we will see how it goes staying offsite this year. With the money we are saving we can do more shopping, character meals, ect.

Now I need to find a good deal on 4 day hopper passes. Any ideas? Ticketmania.com?

Michelle

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I haven't checked lately but Ticketmania was cheaper one time we were looking. We have bought our tickets from them before. They are very good. Received in the mail within 5 days plus a bunch of local coupons. No complaints here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter