Trip Report 4/13 - 4/22 Part I

cmonroe

DIS Veteran
Hey folks,

I figured I'd give a quick summary of our trip and answer any questions if anyone had them.

We had a grand gatherings for 16 people. 14 of us stayed at all-stars music and my parents stayed at their usual GF.

So you get the idea of the rooms, our party was made up of:

myself, dw, dd 6 ds 3
sister, bil, niece 15, niece 13
brother, sil, nephew 14, niece 11, nephew 8, nephew 5
Our mom and dad

We arrived Friday morning. My brother, who has a family of six had his suite ready when we arrived. The suite was great, pretty spacious, and I'm sure most of you have seen the photos for it. We stayed in his room for a bit while they and their 4 kids got settled. After about an hour, our room was ready.

We had requested connecting rooms, but they were unable to accomodate. I had figured they could have at least put my wife dd 6 and ds3 next to my sister who was on the same side of the building (Jazz). The room next to my sister was actually empty, but we didn't bother worrying about it.

So we moved into our room and my daughter jumped on the first bed closest to the door and said "the bed is wet!" We didn't believe her at first, but my wife moved her hand over the comforter and indeed it was wet only in one area about a foot around. Wet with what was the question we had pondered.

I noticed that the cleaning staff was a couple rooms down and asked her to come take a look. She agreed that it was wet and told us that she would get another comforter right away. She also noted that she thought that it was strange as she just made up that room. She left and a couple of minutes later returned with another comforter. It too was wet in one spot as well. She left again and returned with yet another which was dry. In the mean time my wife had gone to the bathroom, and found that the tub had hair in it and the back of the door and floor had some kind of dried liquid on it.

I alerted the maid to that as well. Her explanation was that when the clean the tub, some times the air has stirred up particles and they settle afterwards. She also said she likes to make up her rooms as if it was her house. Please keep in mind my wife and I are clean, but not neat freaks. However, shower hair and strange liquid in a "new" room skeeved us out a bit.

In any event, she cleaned the tub, but the liquid was still on the back of the door when we returned. We had a long trip and didn't have the energy, and was happy the tub was clean (mind you, no "particles" this time).

The rooms were nice and other than the bathroom and the comforters, we had little to no complaints.

We had great weather the entire week while it was pouring in our home state (Massachusetts). It rained on Monday morning, cutting our Segway tour of Epcot short. But that was a blessing in disguise because we rescheduled for the next morning and had our entire 2 hour tour plus the hour from the previous day. I would highly recommend the Segway tour if you desire to ride them.

I'll try to write the rest tomorrow.

Well, yes. I did searches on trip reports, and the popped up where most were done. I've actually posted on DIS for a long time, but trip reports aren't something I'm able to do that often.... unfortunately!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter