Trip Report 4/15-21

kcmyluv

Mouseketeer
We stayed at BWV in a 2 bedroom and were very happy with the room. Love the Boardwalk. The first evening we went to DDT and ate at Captain Jacks. Food was good. ( we are on the DDP) The second evening we had a ressie for Alfredos but couldn't make it so my DH went and got us into Coral reef. That was good also. My twin boys had a great time on the Nemo ride. We had Breakfast with Pooh which was very busy, but the boys loved it!
Lunch at Sci-fi was ok- cool to sit in the cars. Chef Mickey was awesome, we saw the characters at least twice! That evening saw Fantasmic. It was so good, the boys loved it! The last full day we ate at Hollywood and Vine. Not impressed, my son fell in the bathroom because the floor was all wet and we never saw all the characters. I did complain and they just said they are coming. So a little dissatisfied with that. We did see Mickey back on Mickey ave and there was no line! SO we got to spend a bunch of time with him! So that was awesome! All and all the trip was great and can't wait to plan another one. Oh yes and the DDP sometimes they lost our credits, glad I kept all the receipts.

Oh, I'm so excited to see your trip report. :banana: We recently purchased DVC membership @ BWV and have been a little nervous reading some of the reviews. Was this your first time? How old are your boys? Do you have any pics to post? Questions, questions, questions. :goodvibes

DisneyMimi

This was our 2nd trip home! Last time we stayed at Vero and BWV we loved both. My boys are 3. We love the BW is is so close to MGM and Epcot. I was just looking at doing a cruise and it seems so much compared to the DVC, it seems free to me!

We stayed at BWV in a 2 bedroom and were very happy with the room. Love the Boardwalk. The first evening we went to DDT and ate at Captain Jacks. Food was good. ( we are on the DDP) The second evening we had a ressie for Alfredos but couldn't make it so my DH went and got us into Coral reef. That was good also. My twin boys had a great time on the Nemo ride. We had Breakfast with Pooh which was very busy, but the boys loved it!
Lunch at Sci-fi was ok- cool to sit in the cars. Chef Mickey was awesome, we saw the characters at least twice! That evening saw Fantasmic. It was so good, the boys loved it! The last full day we ate at Hollywood and Vine. Not impressed, my son fell in the bathroom because the floor was all wet and we never saw all the characters. I did complain and they just said they are coming. So a little dissatisfied with that. We did see Mickey back on Mickey ave and there was no line! SO we got to spend a bunch of time with him! So that was awesome! All and all the trip was great and can't wait to plan another one. Oh yes and the DDP sometimes they lost our credits, glad I kept all the receipts.

Sounds like overall you had a great time. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy H&V and Playhouse Disney. I thought this was one of the best charecter meals since there was so much more interaction with the singing and dancing for the little ones. Hopefully, you'll give it another try on your next visit home.

Great summary--I love a short TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter