Trip Report - Disney Wedding and Honeymoon

We continued to “hide” out in the wedding pavilion while Karen got all of the family (except the bridal party, parents, and my gram and gramp) onto the bus and they were headed over to the Beach Club for cocktail hour at Ariel’s. The rest of the family slowly made their way into the Wedding Pavilion.
181_181.jpg

There were so many hugs and kisses and “congratulations!” all around! We started with indoor pictures, and then moved outdoors.

015_15.jpg

016_16.jpg

093_93.jpg

094_94.jpg

015_15.jpg

The sun had poked through the clouds and Randy wanted to take advantage of every ounce of nice weather that he could. We took a lot of great pictures on the beach and around the Wedding Pavilion.

102_102.jpg

104_104.jpg

017_17.jpg

188_188.jpg

191_191.jpg

018_18.jpg

035_35.jpg

098_98.jpg

After about 30-40 minutes, it was time for Mark and I to get into the limo (which had been waiting for us) and my family to get into the bus (which would be back ASAP as soon as it dropped off the first group of family). Well, we waited and waited and waited but the bus did not show up! Where was it! And what was with my luck with transportation on our wedding day? The skies looked like it was going to pour at any moment and I had our family and bridal party standing outside like bums on the sidewalk! Karen, being as calm as she could, radioed in to see what was going on. Well, apparently my cousin and his wife forgot their ID’s so the bus went to the Beach Club and dropped off the family, then went all the way over to the All-Star to where they were staying, then drove them ALL THE WAY BACK to the Beach Club!!! Talk about wasting time! This is not a taxi service! I was furious! After what happened with the limo earlier in the day, I had HAD IT with Disney transportation. To me, the logical thing to do would be to have the family dropped off, come back to the wedding pavilion to pick up the wedding party, drop them off, then take those 2 “forgetful” guests back to their hotel. But no, the bus driver in convienced everyone else and left my family standing on the sidewalk of the WP! I thought my dad was going to strangle 2 drivers that night!!
Thankfully, after a LONG time the bus finally arrived. (but not after my dad had words with the bus driver!) Phew…another bump in the road passed over. Mark and I got into our limo, shut the door, and for the next 15 minutes, left the world behind us!

105_105.jpg

Up Next: The Reception at Ariel's! :cool1: Thank you guys for all your wonderfully sweet comments and reply's and thank you for baring with me while it has taken me quite a few days to get back to work on this!! You are the BEST!!! :grouphug:

Wow. Just wow! You all look so incredible and you have THE sweetest, most genuine smile I've ever seen! Love the dimples.:thumbsup2 Can't wait for the reception.:)

Hi from a former Saugus resident! So just curious, what Bryan Adams song??

Hi from a former Saugus resident! So just curious, what Bryan Adams song??

Oh hi there!!! I grew up in Wakefield and lived there all my life (until Mark and I moved to Beverly of course!) I played many a field hockey game in Saugus in high school! The Bryam Adams song was "I'll always be right there" He loves the line "Forever we will be together a family. The more that I hold you, nothing can compare, with all of my heart you know I'll always be right there"

Wow. Just wow! You all look so incredible and you have THE sweetest, most genuine smile I've ever seen! Love the dimples.:thumbsup2 Can't wait for the reception.:)

Thank you so much!!! You are soo sweet!!! You're nice reply just brought those dimples out!! :goodvibes

Oh hi there!!! I grew up in Wakefield and lived there all my life (until Mark and I moved to Beverly of course!) I played many a field hockey game in Saugus in high school! The Bryam Adams song was "I'll always be right there" He loves the line "Forever we will be together a family. The more that I hold you, nothing can compare, with all of my heart you know I'll always be right there"

I love that song!! I used to play field hockey for SHS against Wakefield (I lived off of the Lynn Fellsway close to Russo's Candy) and Beverly, 1986-90. Small world!!!

I love your dress and you look so beautiful!!!

I'm sure that me and DBF will have a unity candle when the time comes, but I'm not sure how to get everything lit. I know my mom would do it, but I doubt his mom would even come to the wedding because she won't even be near his step dad (they're divorced now). I thought that maybe we could have our godmothers do it, but then I realized that wouldn't work since I am his godmother! I'm sure I'll figure it out when the time comes!

I love your story and your pictures. I'm not usually a sentimental kinda gal (I'm more like Princess Jasmine personality wise. :rotfl: ) but there are tears welling in my eyes right now after reading it. Makes me hope and pray that I can find a Prince Charming of my own some day soon to share such a grand fairy tale wedding with. :goodvibes Congrats, and best of luck in the future!

I finished reading your beautiful story yesterday, and realized it was your anniversary! I tried to answer you then, but for some reason my computer wouldn't let me post. So, happy belated FIRST anniversary!

Yes, Happy Anniversary! I just finished your story this morning and realized that was a year ago YESTERDAY! You were a BEAUTIFUL beautiful bride. I hope your first year of marraige has been everything you dreamed of.

Your story is absolutely wonderful! I just spent the last hour reading all of your posts and admiring your pictures popcorn:: You look soo beautiful and HAPPY in all of your pictures!!! I felt like I was right there with you thanks to your wonderful storytelling :) Congratulations on your wedding and on your first anniversary! Did you save the top layer of your cake to share yesterday?

Your trip report is wonderful and your pictures are magnificant. I can't wait to read more.

Happy Anniversary
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter