trip to WDW with person of size in WC

stghnd82

Earning My Ears
Can someone give me help I will be traveling with my gf and her daughter and grandkids to WDW for there first time, But my gf who is a person of size is semi confind to a wheelchair for long distances. What can I do to make this a great trip and not have her embarssed when she can't ride a ride or can't get in the attraction ? I appreciate any and all help !

We have our own chair but it was custommade for her , I was wondering if anyone had any trouble on rides there so I know ahead of time what to avoid . She can get out but a standard seat won't do for her to sit in when we go out we allways get a table with a chair with no arms so she can sit comfortably. Any and all help will be greatfully appreciated. we want to go to all disney and Universal too when there. TY :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter