• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron and the Christmas/Halloween party

Evansvillegirl26

Mouseketeer
When Tron does eventually open up, any guesses on if it would be included during the parties? I know it’s all speculation, but I’m curious as to your theories.

When Tron does eventually open up, any guesses on if it would be included during the parties? I know it’s all speculation, but I’m curious as to your theories.
I was wondering the same thing. I might buy an extra park ticket if it won’t be available during the Christmas party.

My husand and I were wondering the same thing. Here's our thoughts----- we dont think it will be open yet for the hallowen party but hoping for the christmas party. We have tickets for Halloween and looking to get tickets for xmas but have not pulled the trigger yet. if Tron opens this year, we are curoius to see how they would do it? would they still have the charge for the LL or would it be included in theprice of partytickets? How would they manage the line if already included as everyone would want to go on it? We cant wait to go on it but dont want to wait in a 3 hour line during the party time.What are your thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter