• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Tron AP preview thread

Does the system know your blackout dates when you book? I'm concerned that I'll accidentally book a preview during my blackout dates if it spans spring break

Does the system know your blackout dates when you book? I'm concerned that I'll accidentally book a preview during my blackout dates if it spans spring break
My memory is for GotG, guests who accidentally booked a preview during black out dates were allowed to pay to upgrade their AP, on an exception basis.

In other words you should make sure you know blackout dates

Last edited:
For GotG it showed all dates available to me even though I have Pixie, but I knew the date I wanted to go beforehand so it wasnt a big deal. This time I've made sure to note all the dates I'm not blocked out so I don't have to guess in the moment.

Does anyone have the link to cm preview signups? Curious if it can help in figuring out the ap link

I just noticed that there are block out dates in March for the Pixie and Pirate AP. I am not sure if it has always been like this or if this will be the dates for AP previews? Can anyone chime in??
Dates haven’t changed. But for Galaxy’s Edge Preview, my family wasn’t able to do the AP preview because we had the “wrong” passes. Only Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders were allowed at that preview.

Been that way with the new system June & July aren’t blocked out anymore like they were for “silver” in the old program instead “Pirate” is blocked during thanksgiving week, local spring break week and all Holiday Weekends

I will not be surprised if AP previews are just for Sorcerer and Incredi pass and occur that week which is a double bummer as when Tron does open passholders are on Easter block out (if I don’t get into AP previews I hope 4/17 I can snag a VQ or ILL

I miss that Silver pass! We never went in summer. I just renewed my Pirate Pass yesterday, ultimately decided that the possibility of the Tron preview wasn't worth a $200 upgrade to Sorcerer. Hope I don't regret it.

My pass expires today and I can't renew until Thursday. Here's hoping no email tomorrow, unless it's just information.

Do APs usually get a heads up email like the CMs did or will they just out of no where open it up for us?

Some posters think AP previews could begin as early as March 4. Too soon to give up
Yes but that would be pretty ambitious to fly in and back in time for surgery. I will have to just send the family if we get it.

I believe CMs sign up using the HUB. The AP signs up may use the link in post 1 which has been used for both Remy & GotG so far.

AP link is in the first post of this thread.

The link in the thread is a redirect to whatever iteration of that link is being used, and it has a queue id in it. Example if you click the url has extra stuff on it with an ID of wdwzdtevent20220414. The remy id was wdwzdtevent080521. The Id is just the date it went live but they seem to switch the order of month/year around. If the cm one had an ID it would help in figuring out the ap id

The Id is just the date it went live but they seem to switch the order of month/year around. If the cm one had an ID it would help in figuring out the ap id
You're complicating things. Clicking on the link in then OP got you to the sign up page for the last several AP previews. My memory is for at least every AP preview starting with Pandora, maybe earlier.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter