Tron AP preview thread

Up to the 12th.

It should have let him pick you from his list or it should have already been selected. My family was already selected.

EDIT: All plans need to be shared too.
it did show me on his list though he couldn't select anyone. wish he had gotten a confim email. I am wondering if I can also register for he and i?

You can do both, if eligible.

Yes

They will provide an additional park pass to MK, and you still keep your original park pass.

I had this issue. It wasn't available on the 11th or 12th for my first opening, so I didn't book anything. Then a slot popped up on my phone, and those dates were available :confused3

You don't need a park res. They will provide one in addition to your original one.

Are slots still available?
Dh’s computer showed the 4th and 5th as sold out. My computer loaded about a minute after his but instead of going to the registration it took me to the home page. I didn’t want to risk it so dh booked the 8th.

TY FSU Girl - we didn't get the email until about 10 min AFTER you posted this. We used this link and got the ressie in about 30 minutes. The link from email still says over an hour wait and it sounds like not a lot of availability is left. We needed the 4th or 5th but it was gone so took the next available on the 8th and are going to extend our trip. But this is all happening because of all you fellow DISers posting - and this link was the golden ticket for us today - MANY THANKS!

Replying to myself in case someone runs into this now, or in the future. In my account, I have an active Incredipass. I also had a AP voucher that was assigned to me. When I got into the through the queue, the error message kept coming saying that something went wrong and that maybe it was sold out or I had too many people or I didn’t have the right pass type. I did look at the pass numbers that were listed with my name and it is my active Incredipass. After refreshing trying to get it to work and still having problems even on multiple browsers that I had was it a queue for I went to the MDE app and reassigned that voucher to my daughter. I refreshed back on the page that I was getting an error and she showed up as an eligible guest. I clicked on that, and I still could not go through. I went and removed her, and then I was able to get through.

I’ve been able to register with vouchers for some previews, and sometimes not. However, I did not realize that it would error out if I had both an active pass and a voucher assigned to me in the same account. Just an FYI.

I was able to get in and get the time that I wanted and it appeared there were still several times. Good luck to all!
Thank you!! Because of you I was finally able to reserve our spots. Same error for the same reason and reassigned the voucher and removed and finally went through. So thank you again!! 😃

I'm hoping so too. We will be there March 27-Ap 1 so I'm hoping more will be added. Not holding my breath tho
Oh be optimistic. Honestly what are they going to do with the ride for 3 weeks if they're not going to run previews? The staff has to be well trained by opening date. I think we're going to see a second round of these things for the second half of the month. After the dust settles on the first round. Just got to remember they do these previews around the weekends. Get your park reservations in

it did show me on his list though he couldn't select anyone. wish he had gotten a confim email. I am wondering if I can also register for he and i?
It probably will let you, if you don't already have one, but not him. I tried again, and it recognized I had one once I got through the queue. I didn't have to select my family. They were already pre-selected. It didn't seem to let me change anything. However, I was anxious and didn't try too much. Plus, we all wanted to go. It may have selected you. Is it showing up in MDE?

I got lucky and got 1:00 on March 4. I saved my confirmation page but never got a confirmation email. I had thought we'd get something before the "5 to 7 days" beforehand timeframe.....

I've been on since 9:09 on phone and computer, both said more than an hour. just got a countdown and quickly went from 59 minutes to 46 minutes. Not very hopefull as I only have one day I can go and I think it's already gone (3/5).

Anyone trying to get DVC? I have like 4000 on computer & 6500 on phone. Doesn’t look promising as I assume not as many spots!

I've been on since 9:09 on phone and computer, both said more than an hour. just got a countdown and quickly went from 59 minutes to 46 minutes. Not very hopefull as I only have one day I can go and I think it's already gone (3/5).
Been on since a few minutes after that and still at over an hour. Glad to hear it might move at some point!

So these previews are only up to March 10th? Nothing for later in the month right? I'm not going till March 19th to the 29th. Looks like I'm going to need a second round of previews to get on this thing. What do you think the chances are they'll do it? I'm both annual passholder and DVC owner
I don’t think we’ve ever seen a second round of passholder preview dates announced after the initial sign up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter