Tron AP preview thread

they told me it doesn't matter if you're late for your time, you could always go on later in the day

Unfortunately I only was there to do that & had to continue along my day so I left. Plus the "line for 1pm" had already started forming before I got there so I figured waiting another hour for the ride to re-open plus another hour for the ride itself I couldn't do time wise. But yes the CM told me I could get in that line & suggested I do it immediately.

For the well endowed ladies I found the ride awkward but not uncomfortable as it kinda had me laying on my chest.

Well, manic refreshing worked, but was only able to get one ticket. Said sold out for me, but kept hitting F5 in case people dropped off. Had 2 in my cart but then it sold out again, refreshed again but was only able to add 1. Really was planning on bringing someone with me so getting just 1 is disappointing, but at least it's something.
I remembered this and got the d23 event for September. Posting this for future events. I kept refreshing and got 1 ticket for dd and about 5 minutes later 1 for me.

It’s just like Genie+ and ill , refresh refresh refresh !

My ride photo from my March 4 morning ride on Tron just showed up in MDE! I don’t have my evening ride photo yet from that day.

Crossing my fingers they’re just taking awhile to load. We went 3/4, but no photo yet. I’m excited it’s a possibility!

Did ours at 1pm yesterday. Arrived before 1:15. Longest wait was for the first scan. We were definitely off before 2pm, maybe waited 30-40 minutes. The hand grips were kind of rough but no worse than the bar bells at the gym. You only need to touch them to pull them back initially. Son (17) and I thought it was more comfortable than FOP. Husband complained about his bony shins; although mine are pretty bony too. We are all mostly thin. My stomach/chest was a little uncomfortable, but that’s only because we ate a late buffet breakfast at Crystal Palace. We were still full. I liked it and thought it was fun. Did GOTG today and felt it was more thrilling. I ride a large displacement scooter/small motorcycle, so that’s more thrilling with idiot drivers than Tron🤣
Thanks for the info. We received the preview invite when we were at SSR in Feb., but were scheduled to return home just before they opened it up.

P.S. - I love your tag line, so I have to ask: What's the name of your other leg ? ;)

Thanks for the info. We received the preview invite when we were at SSR in Feb., but were scheduled to return home just before they opened it up.

P.S. - I love your tag line, so I have to ask: What's the name of your other leg ? ;)
Jones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter