Tron AP preview thread

Shocked they don't have dates past March 12th - I wonder if they plan to do a 2nd run of AP and DVC previews for later dates?

I booked March 12th, was hoping for something closer to the end of March but oh well.

That's weird. Another window opened so I tried it and got 11th. The phone had 11th on safari, but laptop, which got in first on safari didn't.

Looking at the dates in the screenshot, loos like I mimay just be making a day trip to Florida! I’m not going thru all of this for nothing!

We got in but dates don’t work for our already booked trip. That’s ok we got D23 preview.

Congrats to those who got ‘em!

Sunday March 12th at 2pm 🙌🏻 Unfortunately there were no dates past the 12th so I snagged what I could - we have to fly down and back same day, I would’ve LOVED to have done it at night with the lights but we can’t be taking the last flight out XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter