Tron AP preview thread

Was late to click on the queue because of a meeting and stuck at over an hour. Happy so many people are getting in and crossing my fingers I manage to get a spot. We are lucky the dates should work for us if anything remains.

Don’t have email confirmation yet (50 minutes since booking), but screenshotted it. I think this happened with other previews in the past and it came later . . .
I never got a confirmation email with Guardians. Haven't received a confirmation this time yet either. My father made a separate preview reservation since his pass doesn't allow him to go on the weekend; he did receive confirmation emails for both Guardians and Tron. I have no idea why I don't get them. ( I do get confirmation emails when I make regular park day reservations though)

Are you able to transfer the D23 ticket? Just curious. I thought it is tied to your D23 membership or at least your name.
It is. The person who made the reservation has to show their ID and D23 card and enter with the ticket. I also had to include the name of my guest, which is printed on the second ticket and ID is required for the guest as well. The rules say no transfers allowed. I suppose it’s possible they’d look at a special circumstance, but I was unable to make it to D23’s Epcot’s 40th Celebration event due to Hurricane Ian canceling our flight. I asked if I could transfer our tickets to friends who lived in Orlando, and they refused. I was a little miffed.

21 minutes to go... AAAAHHHH!!!!! The stakes are really high for me because after March I won't be able to go to Disney until 2025 so this is my only way to ride before then...

For people not seeing dates, maybe its the number of people you are booking for? I saw all the dates when I got in - for the first time I selected, it said sold out, then I just picked the time before it and I was good.

If anyone has an extra queue with a shorter wait time open after they book, I would appreciate you posting it. It looks like it might work to share them. If I am wrong, someone please correct me and I will delete this comment.

Got my registration email at 10:07 so the queue should open up any minute now....
So frustrated.
Why not send out all the registration email to everyone then open the queue giving everyone an equal shot?

Got my registration email at 10:07 so the queue should open up any minute now....
So frustrated.
Why not send out all the registration email to everyone then open the queue giving everyone an equal shot?
I'm frustrated too and totally get you. I think they do it this way so they know the link will actually work

Just curious - Anyone with an AP voucher able to book this morning? I get the something went wrong window. I knew it was uncertain, so it is what it is. But sometimes Disney isn’t consistent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter