• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron previews for DVC?

Does anyone know the latest time slot on March 5th? I have 7 to 8pm, but would like to see Daughtry at Epcot before heading over to MK. I am assuming all good as long as we get there by 7:55pm.

Does anyone know the latest time slot on March 5th? I have 7 to 8pm, but would like to see Daughtry at Epcot before heading over to MK. I am assuming all good as long as we get there by 7:55pm.

Yes you would be fine, pushing it if any delays in transportation but as long as you scan in before 8 you will be fine.

I could of swore I saw where people were able to change a morning to afternoon spot. Does anyone know if this is available?

7-8 is the latest time. But people will be riding past 8 since that is just entry time.
you can. go to "cancel registration" and choose CHANGE MEMBER in the dropdown box. It will show you all available times still available. But last I saw a few days ago, there was nothing.

I don't know if anyone has answered this yet BUT

Does anyone know that if you have a park hopper and make your reservation for Epcot on the day of your preview, will you be able to get a virtual queue for guardians?

Sample Day - Reservation at Epcot
10AM Tron preview
Spend morning in MK, ride a couple of rides (we don't need a MK reservation on the day of your preview)
12 PM head over to Epcot for our Guardians LL

Is that possible? Or will they not allow you to do anything else in MK since our reservation is for Epcot?

Last edited:
Is that possible? Or will they not allow you to do anything else in MK since our reservation is for Epcot?
You should be able to go on the app at 7am that day and get your GotG BG since you have the Epcot reservation.
They are not going to kick you out of MK after you ride Tron so you should be fine!

I know they were adding Tron preview reservations for AP's onto MDE a few days ago. Has anyone seen or heard anything about when they'll be provisioning DVC previews? The first day of DVC previews is this coming Saturday.

FYI for those who will be at MK on the day of your preview: I spoke with DVC Member Services and she stated that check-in is at the Transportation and Ticket Center. I asked if there was a location inside the park to check in so I didn't have to leave, and she said going to guest relations should be okay. I also verified that even though I'm not staying on points my reservation will be honored.

For anyone who will be at MK the day of your preview on 3/4, could you please post where you were able to go to check in?

FYI for those who will be at MK on the day of your preview: I spoke with DVC Member Services and she stated that check-in is at the Transportation and Ticket Center. I asked if there was a location inside the park to check in so I didn't have to leave, and she said going to guest relations should be okay. I also verified that even though I'm not staying on points my reservation will be honored.

For anyone who will be at MK the day of your preview on 3/4, could you please post where you were able to go to check in?

Thanks for the info. I find this to be funny as we’re staying at the Grand Floridian, and have a 9:30 AM preview on the 4th with a group of 8. I have no intention of going to the TTC so they’ll just have to let us in ☺️

Thought email confirmation said main Entrance as well?

I know they were adding Tron preview reservations for AP's onto MDE a few days ago. Has anyone seen or heard anything about when they'll be provisioning DVC previews? The first day of DVC previews is this coming Saturday.
Do you have more info on this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter