Tropical Hideaway

There are tables. If you can't get a table there, you could try behind Bengal BBQ. We like the veggie bao; I loved the previous sweet lumpia (the pineapple cream cheese) but they've changed to another flavor so I can't give a review of the current one. Be aware that the line for the dole whip backs up but if you don't want dole whip, I believe you can bypass that and go get the hot food without waiting in the dole whip line.

I honestly can't remember if there's a view of Jungle Cruise from the tables or not...

We loved Tropical Hideaway! the Mango Dolewhip is delish: mix it with pineapple! The Lumpia & chicken bao were delish: an unexpected hit. We had tables were we could kind of see Jungle Cruise: but not much of a view. You can hear the boats though. Highly recommend!

I hit it perfectly yesterday! Mobile orders seemed to be malfunctioning ... so coming off Jungle Cruise I snagged:
  • Chile-Mango Whip, $7.99
    with Pineapple and Mango Swirl DOLE Whip®, Chamoy, Mango, Chile-Lime seasoning
  • Lime Chicken Bao, $5.99
    Butternut Squash, fresh Herbs
  • Side of Bao Sauce, $0.59
And ... drumroll ... a perfectly shaded table right along the water. (Great view of the returning Jungle Cruise boats.)

For the WIN! :)

Attachments

• IMG_5567.JPG
    IMG_5567.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 38

We love the bao and lumpia. I was bummed on Saturday because I wanted to try the whip with POG juice but they didn’t have it 😐

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter